9,485 results
All reviews winter wonderland aqua sana swimming pool pancake house great fun sports bar all ages hired bikes bed lodge quad biking ten pin bowling school holidays cafe rouge captive audience roller skating mid week break adventure golf
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I came to Center Parcs as a child with my brother and cousins, I now being my own children here (still with my brother!) and I can honestly say that we still love it here. The pool alone is worth every penny, especially the cyclone! We have, and will continue to, return here year after year for a quality family break with something for everyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is ny 4th year running at Center Parcs, but first to Elveden as we normally go to Sherwood. I loved it! We had lunch on Friday in the Sports Bar and then took a lovely walk to get our bearings and sat outside in the sun at The Forrester. Our accommodation was absolutely fine (they are very much of a muchness unless you pay extra).

I found Elveden much easier to get around - everything seems a little bit closer together and easier to find. The bin cupboard broke on our first night and we reported it to guests services en-route to swimming the next morning, by the time we got back from swimming it had been fixed. Great service so hats off to them for their efficiency.

We were very lucky with wildlife at our lodge - we were visited by lots of ducks (including babies), a beautiful bird I've never seen before, squirrels and deer! Very tame deer - having never seen deer so close before we were amazed by these beautiful animals. They were stunning and we couldn't believe our luck.

Overall we had a fantastic weekend and we were 3 very sad ladies whilst packing to leave on Monday morning. We'd only been there half an hour on Fri when we started making plans for next year's CP break. Prices checked and we will be booking on payday. Brilliant time had again - can't fault any of my breaks here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We've been to center parcs a few time, our kids have always loved it. This time they were 8,6.5 and 2. The swimming experience is amazing. The new kids area is fantastic especially for my 2 year old with slides, water jets and warm water for parents to relax and watch them play. My older kids loved the larger slides and the cyclone - go backwards if you dint like that sort of thing but the kids want to go! Eleven us great for cycling - our kids had just taken their stabilisers off and a week of cycling has made them confident bikers. The trailer was perfect for the 2 year old and sell our stuff! The lodge was comfortable and well equipt. We loved seeing "squibbels", deer and ducks come tight up to our window. We also loved building a den in the forests in our "back yard". The kids loved laser quest but I think it's a bit expensive especially if you want to do a few activities. There is enough yo do though without booking too much which is great. You can also rent DVDs (more selection would be nice). Remember to take £1 for the lockers and plastic bags to cover your bike seats if you get caught in the rain!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Pinnola470
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Loved the experience. Would defintly do it again. Ideal for a family break. Water park was better thAn Alton towers water park. They could improve the price. Slightly high in prices. They could improve on keeping the flys and mosquito out of the villas. The rest was great.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Kamransaleem
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Just returned from a weekend at Evleden Centre Parcs. This is now my forth visit here, twice with family and young children and twice with friends. We stayed in one of the larger villas with its own hot tub and games room, well worth the money. Daily maid service was such a bonus and what an amazing job they did, absolutely spotless.
We booked a cabana in the swimming area, quite pricey but well worth it. It gets very busy there and having somewhere nice to sit away from the crowds is great. Towels, soft drinks, TV and a safe.
The most impressive part of our stay was the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff. They went out of their way to accommodate us and always did it with a smile. Top class service.

• Stayed: June 2014