“Perfect in every way”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Casita Leon

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

allybelle
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Perfect in every way”
Reviewed 25 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

We have just had the most perfect stay at Casita Leon!! We were met by the owner Michael, who kindly showed us round his lovely property. The views from the property are absolutely amazing, lie in bed and just admire it all!! The villa itself is very well equipped with everything you should need! The private courtyard with pool is the icing on the cake! A place to totally relax! An excellent base, central to Denia, Calpe etc! Thank you Michael, we hope to be back in October !!

Lesley J
London, United Kingdom
“Peaceful break”
Reviewed 12 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I spent a short 4 day break here in March. I was travelling alone and had been attracted to the property by all the photographs and reviews. I wanted peace,quiet, a little warmth and a place to feel safe and relaxed. I found all of the above. I only left the property to visit the supermarket, a 10 minute drive away. The views are beautiful, and I spend many hours just gazing at the world from afar while sipping some of the fine local wine. If I wasn't enjoying the views out the front I was nestled in the perfectly comfortable 'swinging chair' listening to the trickle of the water in the pool and being rocked gently into a comfortable sleep! Michael the owner was very charming, friendly, welcoming and great company to chat to when I had had enough of talking to myself. Layla, his canine companion is a delight, and also took great delight in my plastic bottles. I came home feeling greatly refreshed, having found a wonderful place and what I hope are two lovely new friends. Thank you both so much for looking after me and making me feel so welcome. I really look forward t when I can return.

KevDeb201...
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
“First class”
Reviewed 23 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This was the second time we have stayed at Casita Leon, which in itself, says a lot. A very well looked after and clean villa with all the facilities needed for our holiday. Mike is always available to help and advise. I have ticked the box for party type as COUPLE but it wold be very good for two couples also. We will probably rebook for next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Going home
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
KevDeb201...
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed 25 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

This villa was better than advertised. It had all the little extras which you normally miss in most villas IE- Beach towels, all the crockery and utensils which are often missed.
The setting is beautiful and peaceful but only a short drive to all the amenities required.
The villa is spotless as are the pool area and garden.
Michael was always on hand to give advice and was very helpful.
This must be one of the nicest areas of Spain and I would recommend this villa.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner

Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing