“We will be back”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Casita Leon

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kevinr540...
“We will be back”
Reviewed 4 July 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

This was our 5th visit to Casa Leon and yet again it was well worth it.
This villa has everything you could need for your stay.
It also has arguably one of the best views in Spain.
Michael has kept the villa up to date and added those little extras that many other properties do not have.
He was also on hand for any help and advice when we needed.
If you are looking for a quiet peaceful holiday, yet within a short drive to the beach, bars and shops, this is the place to be.
We would recommend Casa Leon to couples and small families.
We will be back.

Kevin and Debbie

Karl M
“Amazing villa and views”
Reviewed 27 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

We have just arrived home from this outstanding villa. From the second we arrived Michael (Layla and Zack 2 rescue dogs) have been an amazing hosts. Michael lives next door if you need him but if not you wouldn’t know he was there. The cleanliness of the villa was an extremely high standard. We must admit the best part was opening our curtains every morning and seeing the breath taking view. The pool is at the back meaning your not over looked and the peace and quiet is just what we needed.

Thank you Michael, Layla and Zack.

Lesley J
London, United Kingdom
“Relaxing escape away”
Reviewed 10 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This was the 6th time that I have stayed here. I travel on my own and I am looking for a place to feel at peace, safe, comfortable & a place to re charge. I find all of those things here, made even better by the friendship of the owner and his 2 adorable rescue dogs. I always return home with a little sadness because I have had to leave, but feeling so much better for my stay. It is well worth staying up late to see the sun set over the mountains and to get up early to see some amazing sun rises.

KevDeb201...
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
“Got to go again”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This was the third time we went to this fantastic villa.
I think that speaks for itself.
Over the last three years that we have been to the villa, Michael has kept it to the highest standards and updated things as required.
We just want to keep going back.

allybelle
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Perfect in every way”
Reviewed 25 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

We have just had the most perfect stay at Casita Leon!! We were met by the owner Michael, who kindly showed us round his lovely property. The views from the property are absolutely amazing, lie in bed and just admire it all!! The villa itself is very well equipped with everything you should need! The private courtyard with pool is the icing on the cake! A place to totally relax! An excellent base, central to Denia, Calpe etc! Thank you Michael, we hope to be back in October !!

Lesley J
London, United Kingdom
“Peaceful break”
Reviewed 12 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I spent a short 4 day break here in March. I was travelling alone and had been attracted to the property by all the photographs and reviews. I wanted peace,quiet, a little warmth and a place to feel safe and relaxed. I found all of the above. I only left the property to visit the supermarket, a 10 minute drive away. The views are beautiful, and I spend many hours just gazing at the world from afar while sipping some of the fine local wine. If I wasn't enjoying the views out the front I was nestled in the perfectly comfortable 'swinging chair' listening to the trickle of the water in the pool and being rocked gently into a comfortable sleep! Michael the owner was very charming, friendly, welcoming and great company to chat to when I had had enough of talking to myself. Layla, his canine companion is a delight, and also took great delight in my plastic bottles. I came home feeling greatly refreshed, having found a wonderful place and what I hope are two lovely new friends. Thank you both so much for looking after me and making me feel so welcome. I really look forward t when I can return.

KevDeb201...
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
“First class”
Reviewed 23 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This was the second time we have stayed at Casita Leon, which in itself, says a lot. A very well looked after and clean villa with all the facilities needed for our holiday. Mike is always available to help and advise. I have ticked the box for party type as COUPLE but it wold be very good for two couples also. We will probably rebook for next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Going home
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing