Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$131
Agoda.comUS$131
All reviews lovely peaceful location park and ride breakfast was delicious hazel cambridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2016

Stayed here for two nights on 28/29th March and found Hazel,the host to be very pleasant.Mentioned I was leaving early on the first morning to catch the train to London,expecting to skip breakfast,Hazel went out of her way to make sure I had something before leaving.The property is of a very high standard,spotless and comfortable and in a quiet location.My room was in the main building which has its own stairway to a separate spacious bedroom and a huge bathroom for your own use.Bedroom has a double and single bed,wardrobe,sofa and a quiet mini fridge and still feels spacious.Bathroom is huge and has a separate shower and bath,both rooms fitted out to a high standard.Breakfast was very good and tasty.Ideal location for Duxford War Museum,Cambridge and the train station 10 mins walk away.Good for a base for travel to London for a day using the train which takes less than an hour.An enjoyable stay and appreciated the cleanliness of the rooms.Thanks again for the early breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2016

This is a lovely B&B in a quiet location with all the amenities you could wish for and excellent hosts in Hazel and Geoff. I was visiting family in the area. Hazel made me feel very at home - I arrived on my own as my husband had to stay behind at the last minute and care for a very sick family member. Hazel insisted on only charging a single rate which was very kind. The breakfast was delicious, I had a soft boiled egg which was done to perfection! We will definitely be back.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank FairyGrandmother
Reviewed 14 February 2016

Location was quiet and secluded. The staff were welcoming and provided us with everything we needed. Lovely garden and warm rooms. Great breakfast. Plenty of parking although GPS took us next door. The TV was great a much louder than in some hotels.

Room tip: Look for the sign wimbish manor, ignore gps
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

A great little place. Thank you to hazel and Geoff for making us so welcome.
They were very accommodating of us needing to check in early and in a bit of a hurry (train to catch!). The train station is a short walk away as is the wildlife park.
The room was beautiful (we stayed in the house) and the bathroom huge! Although you have to pop out of the room to get to the bathroom you are the only people upstairs so I don't see any problem with that (a previous review has listed this as a negative).
Usually I avoid b and b's where it is part of someone's house but in this case we felt very comfortable and will recommend to friends who travel to the area.
Great breakfast too. Nothing too much trouble.
Thanks again!

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

I'll start with my hosts. Simply brilliant, Hazel is the face of the b&b and she's the perfect host and made me smile as she told her stories over breakfast and looked after me better than anywhere else I've stayed. Then the room was fantastic beautiful beds and so much care taken over everything it was spotless and everything you could need was there. There was so much pride taken in the presentation it was more a kin to hotel room than a b&b. If your looking at this and your in two minds just book you won't regret it. I would stay again in a heartbeat !

Date of stay: September 2015