Priceline
Agoda.com
All reviews lovely peaceful location park and ride breakfast was delicious hazel cambridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2016

this is ok for short stop over it's second time we have used it and found room and bathroom ok and clean.very good breakfast and staff friendly.Also very hand for m11 and cambridge it's on the a505 which is a fast road and oppposite is a petrol satation and ducksford museum and airport just down the road.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank paul b
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

This is the best B&B by far I have had the pleasure to stay in.

I was met very warmly at the door in the pristine grounds by our very warm and friendly host and shown to the room and bathroom.

Both rooms where immaculate. I was directed having dropped my partner to her friends wedding to a lovely local pub for an excellent meal before returning to the room for two very comfortable nights.

Breakfast was as good as it smelled on both mornings and both my partner and I would have no hesitation in staying here again and would fervently recommend to anyone who was looking to stay in the area.

Thank you Hazel & Geoff for a lovely time.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jjsunrise
Reviewed 16 August 2016

The welcome we received was very warm. Our room and accompanying bathroom was spotless, comfortable and beautifully furnished. The Coach House is in a quiet village location not far from Cambridge, very relaxing and tranquil.
Unfortunately my husband was unwell on the day of departure so we didn't stay for breakfast but it smelled wonderful as it cooked away downstairs.
Our hostess was very friendly and attentive. Would highly recommend.

Room tip: All rooms beautiful
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2016

We stayed for one night as we were attending a wedding at Duxford airfield. The house is in a lovely peaceful setting, Hazel is a delight, so enthusiastic and bubbly, she really enjoys what she does. The room was perfect, spotlessly clean, comfortable bed and beautiful modern huge bathroom. The cooked breakfast was one of the best ever, really good quality sausage, bacon, eggs, tomato and mushroom. It was nice to meet the other couple staying at the B and B over breakfast. I would definitely recommend this Bed and Breakfast

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

We had an all-too brief stay after visiting Duxford, but cannot fault things. Hazel (or "Hazelnut"!), the proprietor, is impossibly lovely and a real joy to get to know! I'd go back just to hear her giggle again! The room was perfect and absolutely spotless, and the setting is so tranquil that we really didn't want to leave!

Thank you for a wonderful stay!

Date of stay: May 2016