“Great food, good service - get rid of the metal water cups!”
Review of Little Thailand

Little Thailand
Ranked #21 of 30 Restaurants in Croydon
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Have been going to Little Thailand for years for their great lunch specials but decided to try dinner for the first time.
Food portions were great & everything came as ordered.
Just a couple of things really bugged me - the water cups are metal. Unless I am camping, (and this doesn't happen) I don't want to drink out of horrible metal cups. It's awful. Secondly, while I dine regularly with my daughter, I ensure she is well behaved. The owner's / employee's kids, not sure were continually going in & out of the front door & banging on the front glass which was dreadfully annoying while you're trying to enjoy a meal.
The location is great in close proximity to my office, parking is always easy & the food is always good.
Maybe stick with the lunch specials when the kids are at school.

There are newer reviews for Little Thailand