After travelling from Toronto and transferring from Mexico to Villahermosa which took more than 16 hours. What a surprise when I saw a gentleman holding a sign with my name on it. We were wisked away to the hotel. Great rooms, robes in the room, great shower. Had a late dinner. The food was exceptional. The breakfast the next day was just as good. Pricey but you don't mind when the service and place is so great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center, the closest hotel to the International Airport of Villahermosa, and offering complimentary transportation. The hotel is located just fourteen minutes from the City Center with easy access to the ancient Mayan city of Palenque and the business district of Tabasco 2000. This modern Villahermosa hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle service to Gallerias Tabasco, Altabrisa Shopping Mall and downtown. With 26 meeting rooms spread over 26,000 sq. Ft. And the largest number of breakout rooms in the city, this Villahermosa hotel is the ideal choice for your event of up to 1,000 Guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Villahermosa Hotel
- Villahermosa Hilton
- Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center Mexico - Tabasco