We stayed last year for 3 nights, the weather was lovely so that helped. Caravan was clean & a good size, the club area was nice, we ate there one night, really night, went the chip shop another night, that was a bit of a nightmare, queue was out the door & it was roasting hot in there! Childrens indoor play area was limited but my children enjoyed it, thing I like most about talacre is the location, beach, shops, pubs, arcades all within walking distance, I would go again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Talacre Beach Caravan and Leisure Park is the ideal place for family holidays, beside miles of golden sands, at the Gateway to North Wales. With fabulous five star facilities, the park offers a vast range of superb indoor facilities and Hoseasons Go Active activities, making it the perfect family retreat. Parents and grandparents can relax whilst children enjoy fun filled weather-proof days. We are open for over 10 months of the year including Christmas and New Year.With its ancient sand dune system, nature reserve and 17th Century Lighthouse, the small village of Talacre is the perfect place to holiday or to buy a holiday home in North Wales. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Talacre Beach Caravan Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talacre Beach Caravan Park Hotel Talacre
- Talacre Beach Caravan Park Wales