Just finished a week at talacre, it was fab very clean, staff were all lovely, caravan was clean , beds made up for us on arrival, tea coffee sugar and biscuits to welcome us , as was a washing up pack,tea towel washing up liquid sponge etc..... entertainment was a bit sparse but i put that down to english and eelsh schools still being in term, but plenty to occupy us a couple of amusement arcades on way to beach too. We will easily go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Talacre Beach Caravan and Leisure Park is the ideal place for family holidays, beside miles of golden sands, at the Gateway to North Wales. With fabulous five star facilities, the park offers a vast range of superb indoor facilities and Hoseasons Go Active activities, making it the perfect family retreat. Parents and grandparents can relax whilst children enjoy fun filled weather-proof days. We are open for over 10 months of the year including Christmas and New Year.With its ancient sand dune system, nature reserve and 17th Century Lighthouse, the small village of Talacre is the perfect place to holiday or to buy a holiday home in North Wales. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Talacre Beach Caravan Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talacre Beach Caravan Park Hotel Talacre
- Talacre Beach Caravan Park Wales