“Great ambience, good menu options, poor service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Eurasia

Eurasia
Ranked #5 of 8 Restaurants in Trincity
“Great ambience, good menu options, poor service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

Visited today with a party of 12. I was quite impressed with the menu and the decor. Truly top notch. The business seems to be plagued by the general poor training and lack of motivated staff which is prevalent in the country. Friendly yes, but so much room for improvement.

• Visited March 2014

Trinidad & Tobago
“Good food! Even better value!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

Food was great! Lovely atmosphere. Pleasant staff but the food took forever to come out. We were a party of four and 2 of us ordered sushi, 1 ordered italian and 1 ordered thai... The sushi came out and then we all ended up eating sushi because the rest of our food took abt 30 minutes to come out and still one of the sushi rolls were forgotten. The waitress looked stressed but I didn't think it was her fault. She was really pleasant but looked like she was under a lot of pressure. I think the restaurant needs to hired and spend the money on trained staff and not pinch on paying cheap labour...some of the servers are not at fault at all! But the food was amazing for the price! I will return! I love the variety and the fact that I can have anything I feel to have. Great food!

This month January, we ordered takeout sushi and it was really good! The value for Money is great! My new favorite place in the east!

• Visited December 2013