“A wonderful stay!”

and 1 more site!
The New Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Aberchirder B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed our time at the New Inn as part of our honeymoon trip to Scotland. I'm so glad I happened to find the listing on AirBnB. It's a bit off of the beaten path, but that's part of what makes it great. We came here after a few nights in Edinburgh, which was absolutely lovely, but it was very nice to get away from the throngs of tourists and see a part of Scotland that we may not otherwise. Maxine and Gary were both very friendly and welcoming, as were all of the staff. The food was delicious and they have some great ales on tap and a good whisky selection, prompting us to stay up late chatting with folks and having an all around great time.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had a fantastic meal at the New Inn - the week after the really good Beer Festival (well done - do it again!). The lamb chops were AMAZING. The ham (carved off the bone) salad was scrum and the Fish twist & chips (haddock and scampi) was vast and delicious. We all had puddings - coconut & walnut sponge (yum) and sticky toffee pudding - all really good. Beers in the pub are excellent too. Well done the New Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I stayed at the New Inn overnight in may 2014. Maxine and Gary gave me a really warm welcome. The pub has a nice selection of cask ales and a warm, friendly ambience. The local folk are friendly and happy to chat too - all the better for us single travellers! My room was cosy and comfy, with tea and coffee facilities and a good bathroom down the hall. I had an early night and although I could hear the merrymaking in the bar below my bed was really comfy and I soon nodded and had a great night's sleep. The coffee at breakfast was good, getting me off to a flying start.
Maxine and Gary make absolutely great hosts, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this as a place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I have been in to the New inn for excellent food and fantastic real ale many times . In this visit I decided to stay over night and found the room I slept in very comfy and clean. Maxine and Gary took great care of me I felt like one of the family! I'll be back!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My wife and i stayed in Aberchirder over paddys weekend.We did not have the good sence to stay in The New Inn ,but we were lucky to drop in for a nite cap on our way back to our well below standard bb . A super pub a pub thats loved by its owners and customers.The following nite we returned with family and friends we had a excellent meal with great service.The New Inn is all you could wish for, a 5 star experience.We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Myself and my wife were traveling around Scotland and came across this little hidden GEM. Hosted by super friendly people, great food, great craft beer, and great customers. Highly recommend a visit. It was worth every minute of the drive to get there.

Room Tip: Everything about this place is amazing