“Bad meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Greater Manchester / Swinton Area
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I have eaten here lots of times(possibly 30),I had a meal recently and had food poisoning, it could only have been from here as I had not eaten anything much that day. I also had nothing unusual the day before .I will be going back, the food has always been great tasting and good value. The offending meal was with prawns, they were tiny and hard.I did not complain, everybody is entitled to a bad day at the office.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I often come here and the food is always amazing the service is just as good with friendly ppl serving

The early evening price of 6.95 is an absolute steal you will think you have been under charged I recommend this place to every 1

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Early evening menu is an unbelievable £6.95 for poppadums with usual chutneys, starter and mains. It's incredible value as the meals are great. There is something for everyone's taste from sweet and creamy to blow your socks off. Staff are very pleasant and helpful. Weekends can be a bit noisy as they are usually full so don't forget to book. At this price it's not worth cooking at home!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We used to go a lot to this place but they had a problem with local hygene people so we left it for a couple of years,went in this week with the wife and had the early deal we both had different curries but you couldn't tell the difference,if you like lots of food and quick service then this is the place for you,but if you want a good indian meal with authentic taste then don't bother,all the owner seems interested in is getting has many people in has possible,when you come out you feel like you have been in a café not a great experiance

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I arrived just before 8pm and although I was not offered the saver menu (valid until 8pm) it was produced with no fuss immediately when asked for.
The staff were extremely friendly, efficient and welcoming. The food was better than expected and there was no skimping on the portions through being ordered from the saver menu.
The premises were a little tired looking but I would certainly go again as it represents great value for money, even on the normal menu.