I have eaten here lots of times(possibly 30),I had a meal recently and had food poisoning, it could only have been from here as I had not eaten anything much that day. I also had nothing unusual the day before .I will be going back, the food has always been great tasting and good value. The offending meal was with prawns, they were tiny and hard.I did not complain, everybody is entitled to a bad day at the office.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.