“My favourite italian”
Review of Bella Donna

Bella Donna
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Morden
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“My favourite italian”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

Best Italian restaurant by far. Beats the rubbish chains by miles!! Food is always fresh. Never had a bad meal here - if for any reason you weren't happy (never happened to me) they are the type of people to change your meal straight away no questions asked. They really care about their customers and giving good food. If you want lovely food and lovely service then go here you won't be disappointed!

4 Thank Sethompig

“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

My friend and I work in morden and visit bella Donna at least once week. The staff are friendly and attentive, the food is always on point and they do a great lunch time deal!
If you want a proper Italian meal- come here! Nothing like the food from those crappy Italian chains!

2 Thank Rochelle S
London, United Kingdom
“Bella Donna Restaurant Morden”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

My first visit to Bella Donna was a lunch time and I was soooo impressed by the freshness of the ingredients, I've since been back at least a dozen times and will be back again tonight! The calamari is the best I've ever tasted, they also make the most amazing sautéed potatoes which have been cooked in a rosemary enthused oil. I've never liked creme brûlée, but theirs is amazing and I always order it - delicious seafood, garlic bread and veal, great wines - yum I can't wait for tonight!!!

4 Thank Turncornmeal
Carshalton, United Kingdom
“Lovely friendly Restuarant”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

The Bella Donna is one of our favourite restaurants. The food is very good with a very good selection and there is always a specials menu. The wine is really good and the staff are lovely and always make us very welcome. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank sharmac1
“Superb Italian”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Just celebrated my Birthday in this Lovely Restaurant and i have to say it is up there with the Best.The food was very good as was the service,all the staff were very friendly and helpful and welcoming.Nice atmosphere with great wine and we all had a great time,have found a little gem and will definately visit again-many times.A special thank you to the waiter who had a laugh and joke with us. Neil

• Visited November 2013