“My favourite restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I have been coming to this restaurant for years with my family and continue to even though I no longer live in Morden.

The food is delicious, the staff are warm and welcoming. Love, love, love this place

3  Thank Charlie281

Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

Best Italian restaurant by far. Beats the rubbish chains by miles!! Food is always fresh. Never had a bad meal here - if for any reason you weren't happy (never happened to me) they are the type of people to change your meal straight away no questions asked. They really care about their customers and giving good food. If you want lovely food and lovely service then go here you won't be disappointed!

4  Thank Sethompig
Reviewed 28 January 2014

My friend and I work in morden and visit bella Donna at least once week. The staff are friendly and attentive, the food is always on point and they do a great lunch time deal!
If you want a proper Italian meal- come here! Nothing like the food from those crappy Italian chains!

2  Thank Rochelle S
Reviewed 16 January 2014

My first visit to Bella Donna was a lunch time and I was soooo impressed by the freshness of the ingredients, I've since been back at least a dozen times and will be back again tonight! The calamari is the best I've ever tasted, they also make the most amazing sautéed potatoes which have been cooked in a rosemary enthused oil. I've never liked creme brûlée, but theirs is amazing and I always order it - delicious seafood, garlic bread and veal, great wines - yum I can't wait for tonight!!!

4  Thank Turncornmeal
Reviewed 2 January 2014

The Bella Donna is one of our favourite restaurants. The food is very good with a very good selection and there is always a specials menu. The wine is really good and the staff are lovely and always make us very welcome. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

2  Thank sharmac1