“Great Meal and Service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Charming restaurant. Went with my partner, nothing was too much trouble. Food was tasty and good quality. Very reasonably priced. A little gem in Morden, would definitely recommend .

2  Thank Happyeater19

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I went to this charming little restaurant while visiting my friend. Food was delicious, staff attentive but not intrusive. Reasonable prices and a very pleasant atmosphere.

2  Thank DKinross
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We went to Bella Donna for my wife's birthday on a quiet Monday evening and was greeted with excellent service and the most wonderful food. I had the best seafood spagehtti I ever had (and I've been to a few Italian restaurants), my wife and 10 year old son had a top notch pizza and my 8 year old couldn't finish his spagehtti bolagnaise so they offered a "doggie box" which surprised us! This is a highly recommended restaurant so check it out and you won't be disappointed.

3  Thank Paul F
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I have been coming to this restaurant for years with my family and continue to even though I no longer live in Morden.

The food is delicious, the staff are warm and welcoming. Love, love, love this place

3  Thank Charlie281
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

Best Italian restaurant by far. Beats the rubbish chains by miles!! Food is always fresh. Never had a bad meal here - if for any reason you weren't happy (never happened to me) they are the type of people to change your meal straight away no questions asked. They really care about their customers and giving good food. If you want lovely food and lovely service then go here you won't be disappointed!

4  Thank Sethompig