“Lovely cottage, great location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Roving802...
Malvern, United Kingdom
“Lovely cottage, great location”
Reviewed 5 July 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We stayed here as a family of three, 2 adults and 1 child.

I found the location to be very convenient with Ilfracombe just down the road and Watermouth Castle two minutes the other way. The cottage was clean and well kept, cosy and welcoming. My only downside was the downstairs bathroom and the creaky single beds in the triple room (solved by pulling away from the wall a bit).

The private beach is a great asset - I would've liked it to be clearer that we could borrow stuff to sit on though as I was only told this after I'd left!

The animals are a bonus. We appreciated the welcome cream tea - but gave the eggs we'd been given away to the neighbour as we don't eat them. The neighbour had been told by the owners that they could have more eggs if they wanted but I never met the owner once while we were there.

I'd happily stay here again in the future though, such a lovely spot!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing