“Excellent service, atmosphere, room and more…Paradera Park is the real deal!”

Paradera Park Aruba
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Paradera
Reviewed 28 December 2009

Before my first trip to Aruba I had a lot of back and forth communication with Debby to get my room prepared. I was initially only traveling with 1 guest so I chose the Deluxe Studio. Plans changed and another traveler joined us so we needed more space. Debby gave me the option to add a single bed to the Studio or upgrade to a larger room. Since cost is important and adding the bed was only a $20 or so more a night I went with this option. The room was large enough for all three so there were no issues.

The layout of Paradera Park is beautiful. It makes for a little oasis which is very relaxing and pleasant if you want to start your day (or spend your whole day) lounging around the property. The hammocks were super relaxing and the pool area is beautiful. They’ve done a great job with the landscaping to essentially separate the pool area and hut area from the main building. Very nice! The only issue I had was a guest above my room flicking his cigar over the balcony onto my seating area. I let Debby know and not sure if she spoke to the person or not but it didn’t happen again.

The housekeepers were very nice and accommodating. Luz was very pleasant and helpful getting extra towels and soap when needed. Putting flowers on the pillow after the room was made up was also a great touch. As everyone else has said the beach chairs and cooler are a very nice too.

On Christmas Debby went around and gave each guest room a Dutch bread dessert of some sort. It had raisins, date type nugget, etc and was very good. It was very thoughtful and solidified my endorsement of this hotel even further.

Debby also arraigned the submarine ride and horse back riding to the natural pool. Both of which I would recommend to others. These activities were very fun and very nice of Debby to take care of this especially since places were closed on Christmas. Her and her husband drew me tons of maps to different places all over the island which was very helpful.

I would recommend El Chelan restaurant as a really great, local food place. It’s actually Peru cuisine but it’s very tasty and uses the local seafood. It’s down the street from Gustoso which was also good but more touristy.

Overall, if I return to Aruba I will be laying my head at Paradera Park. If you are planning a trip to Aruba I would recommend you do the same!
Thanks to Debby, her husband and Luz for making our Christmas vacation so memorable!

• Stayed: December 2009
1  Thank Blizzack

Reviewed 17 December 2009

I have just returned form my second, but certainly not my last, visit to Paradera Park in Aruba. Paradera Park is such a beautiful little gem, very quiet, peaceful, and restful. I loved the beautiful pool area where I usually had the pool all to myself despite the property being fully booked. The owners are a lovely young couple who do everything they can to make your stay enjoyable. I had a studio unit this time, and it was quite large and comfortable. The beaches and major attractions are just 10-20 minutes away by car, and I think the fact that the property is not on the beach encourages you to explore and go to different beaches. The beaches are all public, and Paradera Park loans you a towel, beach chair, and cooler so that you can stay for the day. The owners’ recommendations for dinner were excellent, and I especially enjoyed The Old Man and the Sea, where Henk (one of the owners) said “you will put your feet in the sand, have a glass of wine, and watch the sunset, and you will be perfect.” I highly recommend Paradera Park for anyone who wants to get away from the hustle and bustle of a large, impersonal resort.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 December 2009

We love our visits to Paradera Park Apartments. We enjoy the tranquility and friendly service. This is a central location, easy to access beaches, shopping, and great restaurants. Debby is always ready to give recommendations for dining and activities, and she helps with directions and maps as needed. We rent a car, and are pleased with Debby's recomeded car rental company. The photos on their website give an accurate representation of just how beautifully the grounds are maintained. We've stayed here the past few visits to Aruba, and plan to stay here again next year.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2009

What a great place !!!

Even with a short notice we were welcomed and accommodated swiftly and although it was our first time in Aruba, we immediately felt at home. Flower arrangements on our bed and swans made out of towels gave us not only an idea how gifted Lucy is but also a sensation of a second honeymoon.

Tropical gardens surrounding the pool, matched exactly with our feeling of joy to be there and while we were enjoying our morning coffee, humming birds of an amazing color of jade were starting to visit the flowers.

Hank and his spouse made sure they were available at all times and although we noticed a difference between Curacao where we came from and Aruba where we arrived for the first time, the people we encountered made sure we loved every second of our short stay.

Hammocks, smiles and the sound of peace are the essential part of this gorgeous place, we loved it and will gladly announce ourselves as Paradera Park’s guests again !!!

Thank You for making it special. Please give our best regards to Lucy, Mambo and Jade.

Until next time - Best Regards.

Miljan and Urline

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank the1vetruska
Reviewed 22 October 2009

Paradera Park was exactly what we were looking for on our trip to Aruba. The place is quiet, comfortable, spotlessly clean, and central to all of the best Aruba has to offer. The included beach chairs and cooler were perfect for exploring less-populated beaches. All the staff were friendly, knowledgable, and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure our vacation was wonderful. I would not hesitate to return or to recommend this place to all of my friends/family.

• Stayed: September 2009
3  Thank hjpj3j
Reviewed 19 September 2009

Our stay at Paradera Park was really great and lived up to all the reviews we read.
The 2-bedroom apartment we had is very spacious which is a good thing with
2 teenagers. The terrace is large and has a nice view. We often bought food and had
our dinner out on the terrace. We sampled all the different beaches instead of the same beach every day and loved Baby Beach which gave us excellent snorkeling at the adjacent reef. The complimentary beach chairs, cooler and beach towels came in handy. With the Jeep we rented we covered most of the Island. The first 2 day’s we needed the map Debby gave us but everything is easy to find. We also stayed a whole day on the property, reading at the pool while the girls were in the water or on the internet emailing their friends at home. It’s such a relaxing place with the beautiful gardens, the comfortable chairs with palm trees and flowers all around. Debby and Hank who manage the property are the best. Very friendly and helpful and their two Beagles are so funny. We felt at home at Paradera Park and will definitely come back.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank DutchiesDenHague
Reviewed 14 August 2009

Outstanding! I'm coming up to my 7th year at this little gem. It's been my winter home since 2004 and I return annually with much anticipation, for a lengthy stay. Debby and Henk, hands on friendly management, are delightful, caring and knowledgeable about the island. They go the full 9 yards to make sure their guests have a stay to be remembered and accommodate them in every way possible! The daily maid service except Sundays, is impeccable. The studios, apartments & kitchens are fully equipped for a short or long stay. No matter where your room is located, the pool is nearby. 'Tropical oasis' is a deserving term for the lush foliage and well-kept garden surrounding the pool and rooms. I never get enough of the view from my living room - bougainvillea, palms, flowers, potted plants, a patio with table and chairs - it feels as though the world ends there and a woman alone is safe.

A car is a must & I can drive to the beach in 14 minutes. I have met the most interesting guests during my winters there, and find the atmosphere of a family owned-operated facility, to be the perfect venue for a short or long stay. It is my haven in paradise!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank cactusflowerArizona
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paradera
Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach...
#18 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
Aruba Beach Villas
Aruba Beach Villas
#1 of 1 in Malmok Beach
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellari...
#9 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino
Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & ...
#13 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino
#21 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach

Been to Paradera Park Aruba? Share your experiences!