Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Scott S

Very disappointed

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Dec 2023via mobile
I have visited this hotel on many occasions and never felt the need to leave a negative review but unfortunately this visit was very disappointing. To begin with the bathroom was filthy debris in all corners, rotted door frame, hairs all over and even the toilet roll looked as though it had been attacked by a cat all torn and tattered. The headboard which is faux leather had hand prints all over and the tea/coffee tray had a lot of someone else’s crumbs on it. The breakfast was one of the worst I’ve had at any hotel. I did of course address this with the receptionist and was refunded £28 for the breakfast. But to be fair between the two of us we had 1 glass orange juice, 1 Coffee and 1 small bowl of natural yogurt. And I think £28 to be a very steep price.
Date of stay: December 2023
Room Tip: Avoid the breakfast very costly for the quality on offer. M&S is just a short walk where you will...
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 23 Dec 2023
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us and I sincerely apologise for the inconveniences and negative experience you encountered during your visit. I am truly disappointed to hear that the cleanliness of your room did not meet our expectation. Our housekeeping team prides themselves on providing a high standard of cleanliness, so I apologise for falling short on this occasion. Once again, we appreciate your feedback and I apologise that your stay was not how expected. If you decide to stay with us again, please do not hesitate to contact us so we ensure you have a great stay.

• Skyscanner.com
  • ZenHotels.com
    £39
  • Algotels
3.4 miles from Hilton Southampton - Utilita Bowl
Contact accommodation for availability.
4.3 miles from Hilton Southampton - Utilita Bowl
View more hotels in West End
1,943 results
All reviews cricket ground the executive lounge pitch view eforea spa golf course cricket fans balcony overlooking cricket match lovely hotel walk in shower an upgrade lovely room car park cruise terminal beefy hampshire balconies
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2023

Arrived at the hotel last night went into my room and it was shocking, everything was dirty like they had missed out the room the hallways were filthy rubbish scattered all over the floor.. I’ve stayed at many Hilton’s and this one is by far the worst! To top it off in the morning I went down for breakfast which I assumed would be a proper breakfast but it was a Buffett so I didn’t eat breakfast at all I had a juicy and was charged £14 for it! Very disappointed- I don’t think this should be advertised as a 4* hotel that’s for sure

Room tip: Avoid if u can
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hilton Ageas Bowl, Other at Hilton Southampton - Utilita Bowl, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 18 December 2023 via mobile

If like me, you’re on Santa’s good list then you’ll have the lovely Sophie on the front desk. And if yup’re really lucky you’ll get Sophie on the desk at check out.

Only here for one night, but everything was spot on. Great restaurant, and the room was beyond expectation.

I will definitely book again when in the area.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 10 December 2023

Great hotel - managed to get an upgrade over looking the cricket ground - excellent shower - good breakfast - close to Southampton / Portsmouth & the New Forest - would definitely re-visit if in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the hotel to your liking and thank you for your feedback regarding the room. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the not too distant future. Sincerely, Lilly Guest Relations Manager Hilton at The Ageas Bowl

Reviewed 25 November 2023 via mobile

Nice hotel however augusto who runs the beefy restaurant in the hotel is not helpful at all!
After being refused certain food on the menu he then proceeded to mess up our bill 3 times overcharging us £68 and not correcting his mistakes. After to speaking to another lovely bar staff they was able to correct it to augusto, augusto then proceeded to mess it up again.
The reception then made us work out how much they should be charging and all around took 2 hours to get to the bottom of it as they couldn’t work out how much drinks were in there own hotel yet the people who stay are supposed to. Just avoid if you don’t want to be scammed and deal with hassle.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hilton Ageas Bowl, Other at Hilton Southampton - Utilita Bowl, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2024

Thank you for your feedback, this has been shared previously with our management and I hope this was resolved for you.

Reviewed 14 November 2023

Dog howling for over two hours on my floor. Reported to reception. Noise stopped shortly after 11pm. No other complaints. Good location overlooking the county cricket ground. Would suggest that dogs are not to be left alone for over two hours in a hotel room.

Date of stay: November 2023
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank lestag0
Hilton Ageas Bowl, Other at Hilton Southampton - Utilita Bowl, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay here at Hilton Ageas Bowl.I am very sorry to hear about the noise coming from a dog howling, this is definitely going to be investigated, as per our pet policy dogs are not be left alone in the rooms. On a different note I am pleased to hear you have enjoyed your overall stay and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again.
Lucia