Let me start by saying, a great stay and I would highly recommend this hotel/manor.
As a party of 18 (hen night) we have had an amazing time, firstly the rooms are spacious and very clean, had all necessities required, and could not have asked for more. Secondly we were smoothly checked in (was expecting a little confusion due to the number of us) all staff were lovely, in fact I would say they absolutely excelled themselves, they couldn’t do enough for us, nothing was a problem for these people, they were happy to help with any requests. They provided us with our own room to party in (I am guessing more for the other guests benefit) keeping us in one area, we were also allowed to bring our own music in and were supplied with extra glassed for our many bottles of champagne. They were so accommodating. I have to say, we made one hell of a mess (trails of pink feathers around the hotel) no one complained. We did get complaints about our noise, but to be fair it was twelve thirty, so we happily quietened things down
The food was lovely, large portions and again, when the fusspots of our group make extra requests, it was not a problem. The meals were delicious, including breakfast, very organised, and again they even attempted to accommodate our dining together, at all sittings.
The breakfast was amazing, a large choice of everything you could possible thing of, and again the service was second to none, late arrivals did have to queue to get into the dining area, but hey, they should have got up , as we were able to walk straight in.
The Spa area was lovely, definitely recommend you try this out, again friendly, helpful staff, and we were also able to buy lunch there, which was made at the manor and delivered to us, we didn’t have to leave the premises to go eat, felt very relaxed afterwards, again they had thought of everything (even spinners for your costumes) shower gel provided and bags for your costumes.
With this review, I also have to point out that there were also two weddings going on at the manor, so I would like to say well done to all the staff and thank you for making our stay so great. We will be back.
Best wishes to all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Chilworth Manor Hotel lies just 4 miles from Southampton, amongst 12 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. Right next door to a conservation area, this wonderful retreat is worlds away, but not far away, from the city centre. An Edwardian Manor house, the hotel is an ideal place to get away from it all and is particularly peaceful for romantic breaks! Though close to Southampton city centre and port, and the transport links that take you there, we think you'll find more than enough to keep you occupied here at the hotel. Why not work out in our state-of-the-art leisure facilities, or treat yourself to some quality time in our spa?****FREE WIFI ***** FREE CAR PARKING ***** FREE USE OF HEALTH CLUB***** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel Southampton
- Chilworth Manor Southampton
- Chilworth Manor Hotel Southampton