I stayed here on the nights of 11-12 November prior to a transatlantic crossing on the Queen Mary. The hotel is excellent value for money, the cuisine is very good and the staff are really first rate. That said, the rooms could do with a bit of "refreshing". Although acceptable, they are showing wear. But for a stay of a few nights or a weekend in the country, this hotel is hard to beat. The grounds are stunning and the rooms are quiet, unless of course the hotel is packed for a wedding reception (those are always unpredictable as to what the guests get up to).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Chilworth Manor Hotel lies just 4 miles from Southampton, amongst 12 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. Right next door to a conservation area, this wonderful retreat is worlds away, but not far away, from the city centre. An Edwardian Manor house, the hotel is an ideal place to get away from it all and is particularly peaceful for romantic breaks! Though close to Southampton city centre and port, and the transport links that take you there, we think you'll find more than enough to keep you occupied here at the hotel. Why not work out in our state-of-the-art leisure facilities, or treat yourself to some quality time in our spa?****FREE WIFI ***** FREE CAR PARKING ***** FREE USE OF HEALTH CLUB***** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotel.de, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Chilworth Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel Southampton
- Chilworth Manor Southampton
- Chilworth Manor Hotel Southampton