A lovelly hotel in wonderful ground. Nice and clean and very comfortable. Breakfast pricing is a bit steep. Just the kind of location we needed for a 30th wedding anniversary break. Not much to do in Souhampton but a good base to reach Portsmouth and them to go SW and visit Exbury and Lepe Country Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Chilworth Manor Hotel lies just 4 miles from Southampton, amongst 12 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. Right next door to a conservation area, this wonderful retreat is worlds away, but not far away, from the city centre. An Edwardian Manor house, the hotel is an ideal place to get away from it all and is particularly peaceful for romantic breaks! Though close to Southampton city centre and port, and the transport links that take you there, we think you'll find more than enough to keep you occupied here at the hotel. Why not work out in our state-of-the-art leisure facilities, or treat yourself to some quality time in our spa?****FREE WIFI ***** FREE CAR PARKING ***** FREE USE OF HEALTH CLUB***** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel Southampton
- Chilworth Manor Southampton
- Chilworth Manor Hotel Southampton