“Can't stay away....”
Review of Kite Brazil Hotel

Kite Brazil Hotel
Ranked #1 of 17 Prea B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I have visited Kite Brazil twice now within the last year and I can honestly say that Hacky and Dani have got one of the most fantastic and idyllic pousadas (hotels) I have ever stayed at. Hacky and Dani will give you a warm welcome which just makes you never want to leave.

The rooms are very comfortable and beautifully decorated. In my eyes there is no where else in Brazil I would want to stay,

Spence

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank SpankeeSpence

Reviewed 17 October 2012

I've spent the last 11 nights at kite hotel brazil. It's a fantastic hotel, the owners are excellent and the wind was perfect for a 7m every day. This is my second time kitesurfing in Brazil and would definitely stay at this hotel again. I had a some problems with my lines and the valve on my kite whilst out there and Hacky (hotel owner and kite instructor) sorted these for me no problem. Can't speak highly enough of Hacky and Dani... Thanks for a great holiday guys, hope to see you again soon.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2012

My boyfriend and I travel a lot looking for a nice place to go kitesurfing. This year we decided to try Prea and stay at Kite Brazil Hotel. We did not know what to expect either from the hotel or from Praia do Prea. The pictures in the internet were nice but again sometimes they can be very deceiving but when we got there we could not believe how nice the whole place were. Dani and Hacky are the couple who owe the pousada, both of them are very artistic and pay attention to every single detail, making the place magic with a lovely atmosphere. Besides that, the couple really takes take of you, making sure you have the most of your holidays no matter if you are here for kiting or just relaxing. So far, the best experience we had, thank you Dani and Hacky for all special attention and care. Next year we are back for more!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank VanScott
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I have really enjoyed staying at Kite Brazil Hotel. The place is really nicely located in Prea, top place for kitesurfing, and the pousada is very beautiful and nicely organised and clean. The owners are extremely friendly, and certainly will make your staying even more pleasant. Certainly the place where to go, on my opinion. Enjoy! Simone

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Have you ever gone on a kitesurfing holiday experienced the wind on the first day and then for the rest of the time nothing..... well this holiday was a dream come true for us. Wind every day and constant, the sun was shining and it was toasty warm. Prea is a beautiful place to stay, a stunning 15km long beach - a down wind heaven and enough room to experiment to your hearts content. Kite Brazil is fabulous it is right next to the national park and the accommodation is luxurious. Each bungalow is kitted out differently and maintained to a high standard, and to top it off there is a lovely pool as well. The owners Hacky and Dani are very welcoming and can't do enough for you. The atmosphere is friendly and you quickly make friends with other guests. If you are looking for a chilled out holiday with consistant wind and waves then this is the spot…. Having travelled the world and kitesurfed on the way, the total package of location, people and weather has caused us to go back for 3 months!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank emloudav
Reviewed 24 January 2012

100% satisfied. I came to kite, rest, read and eat fish. That's what I got. BIG TIME.
The Posada is super super extra neat.
A nice kite spot just in front. The owners organize buggy trips almost everyday to vary your kite sessions... If you want to party Jeri is 15-20mn away in buggy. It is much better to stay in Prea and to shop + enjoy night life going to Jeri than the other way round (staying in Jeri coming to Prea to kite since Jeri spot is [--] as hell).
Need a on-the-beach 10mn walk at night to go dinner (Posada is at the west side of the village), but with the wonderful dark sky full of stars (remember you are in a semi-desertic area) it's a pleasure.
So, WHAT ELSE?

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Olivier B
Reviewed 10 December 2011

My wife and I arrived to Prea a day earlier than we had planned. Our previously booked bungalow at another hotel down the beach was not available, therefore, that hotel sent us to Kite Brazil for the night. Knowing what we know now we would have preferred to stay at Kite Brazil for our entire trip. The owners, Hacky and Dani, are wonderful and have obviously put a lot of time in making the space very comfortable. The bungalows are well-designed and very cozy. The abundant flowering plants throughout the grounds create a beautiful garden atmosphere. The pool is a definite plus as many of the other hotels in the area lack this feature.

Hacky and Dani, the owners, were a real pleasure to meet. They were both so warm and welcoming to us even though we were only staying one night. We enjoyed their company so much that we ended up spending a lot of time with them even after transferring to our other hotel (which we had already paid for). I can't say enough about these two, they are really superb people and getting to know them added so much to our trip.

The kitesurfing in Prea is out of this world and the wind is super consistent. I had wind everyday I was there. If you are coming to kitesurf in Prea or anywhere else on this coast there is no better contact than Hacky. He has been there for years and knows the spots better than anyone. He is an excellent resource and very giving of his time and knowledge.

Take a lesson from Hacky if you get the chance. He is an amazingly talented and creative rider. Often times expert riders lack the ability to instruct beginners or intermediates. This is certainly not the case with Hacky. He is very astute at pinpointing your problem areas and can simplify things. It is easy to improve with his guidance. He is fair and generous with his time. It is clear his first priority is not financial and it is more important to him that you are having a fun and worthwhile experience.

If you stay in the area around Prea for many consecutive nights you may find the restaurant options to be somewhat limited. I am sure this will change in time as the area grows. If there are non-kiters in your group who want to enjoy the beach they will need to get out early as the wind picks up by about 10 am each day.

Overall, I would recommend Prea and the Kite Brazil Hotel to anyone coming to the area. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Prea
1 mi away
0 mi away
Villa Chic prea
Villa Chic prea
#5 of 17 in Prea

Been to Kite Brazil Hotel? Share your experiences!