“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Whitecroft Farm B&B

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Whitecroft Farm B&B
Ranked #1 of 1 Pylle B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

My husband and I decided to get away for a couple of days in july as the kids were away at a summer camp, we have always loved somerset as it is such a beautiful scenic place. We found Whitecroft Farm on trip advisor and it looked lovely so we booked. We were certainly not disappointed when we arrived, the house is set in wonderful gardens. The hostess Lisa welcomed us from the front gate and into the house, we instantly felt at home. the room was clean, smelt fresh and there was everything you needed. I am a very light sleeper and I did not wake at all in the night and didn't want to get out of bed in the morning as it was so comfortable and peaceful, the en-suite bathroom was clean and the water was hot. We came down for breakfast in the morning and there was fresh fruit juices, fruit salad, greek yogurt, cereals, a range of breads and homemade jams. We had ordered to have a cooked breakfast and when it came we were delighted, it was not greasy and was a nice sized portion. the eggs were brilliant as they were from the free range hens in the garden and the bacon and sausages were delicious. i would most definitely return to this bed and breakfast next time my husband and I have some free time, I would also love to bring the kids here as they have a beautiful shetland pony called cookie and a donkey named graham that guests are free to go and see when they wish, Thank you Lisa for your hospitality and warm welcome and smiles.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank leah b

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

Stayed for 2 nights in July whilst visiting friends. Lovely warm welcome by Lisa who I'm led to believe has just taken over the B&B from the previous owners. Room was spotless and comfortable as was the bathroom which was of the quality you'd expect to find in a pricey hotel. Breakfast was superb. Best bacon I've ever tasted and eggs from their own chickens in the garden. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank LucioSurbiton
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013

Cannot fault any part of this B&B, great service, spacious clean comfortable rooms.
Jo deserves a six star rating for her breakfast and friendly welcome.
Would certainly recomend a stay at this B&B, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Wigan, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

This is one of the finest B&B I have ever stayed in from the moment you walk in you are made to feel very welcome. The rooms are just what you would expect of a quality establishment. I would certainly recomend this B&B to anyone. Great breakfast, beautiful setting.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Nickhill727272
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2012

Whitecroft Farm is totally deserving of the 5 star reviews. Wonderful hosts, bedroom, breakfast and facilities. If I was in the area again I would definitely stay here. Thank you for a lovely stay. Gareth

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank GarethMartin12
wells
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2012

My parents were on a visit to the area, so needed a place to stay. We looked on Tripadvisor, and with the reviews it has got, we decided to book them in with Jo at Whitecroft. Normally they would stay in a hotel, and they were a little bit worried that Whitecroft wouldn't be up to much.

We had booked them in for 2 nights and the price was reasonable. Not the cheapest, but I wanted quality as opposed to cheap.

I told them to ring after the first night to let me know how it was, and if it wasn't up to scratch I'd move them to another hotel.

When my mum rang if I'd dared move her I think she'd have shot me dead. She adored the place. Everything was as she put it "divine". Home made cakes on arrival, the freshest bread and eggs she'd ever tasted, and a room that any 5 star hotel would be proud of.

My mum is a very light sleeper, and it must be something exceptional when my Mum says that she woke up at 9am and just didn't want to get out of bed. She was that comfortable and relaxed.

My parents are very fussy, and are happy to pay for quality. They left Whitecroft farm absolutely in awe at how lovely it was. Everything was perfect. They could not have praised Jo and her family any more than they did.

Whitecroft farm is the top rated B+B in the area, and its well deserved. Simply perfect.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank IPG1969
Whitecroftfarm, Owner at Whitecroft Farm B&B, responded to this review, 17 October 2012
Thank you so much for your lovely words: and thank you to all other reviewers. We love our small business, and very much appreciate it that you have taken the time to write such nice reviews. Look forward to seeing you all in the future.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012

We stayed a couple of nights here and explored the surrounding towns and countryside. A lovely peaceful stay and a very welcoming host. Nothing was too much trouble and breakfast was good locally produced fresh food. Beautiful, peaceful surroundings and we would recommend it highly. Cleo and Dee

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Cleo L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pylle
Bannatyne Hotel - Charlton House
#6 of 37 in Shepton Mallet
Longbridge House
Longbridge House
#5 of 37 in Shepton Mallet

Been to Whitecroft Farm B&B? Share your experiences!