All reviewsnice placecomoagriturismorestaurantkidsgpsanimalsbellagioswitzerlandplaygroundcountryside
Reviewed 4 October 2012

What a delicious team of staff!
My husband and I, all very last minute, booked Cassinazza as a venue for our post wedding party & I am just thrilled that we did.
Our very large party was not only treated to the most AMAZING array of local food but also such an extreme attention to any special dietary details that I have never seen, anywhere, in the UK.
The whole team of staff were beyond accommodating & even worked overtime to clear out the barn & turn it into a make-shift dance space & bar for the evenings band performance.
The guest rooms themselves are all lovely & individual - we stayed in room Fiordigrano & believe me when I say that the photo doesn't do it justice. The room is HUGE and the bed is so comfortable that I barely wanted to climb out of it and into my own wedding reception.
A million times thank you to Marcelo, Maria & the rest of team Cassinazza for a perfect weekend (even with the storm).

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are obviously a tad quieter as they're further from the kitchen & courtyard but all are pretty soundproof.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Jolenejett
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I am working in London, I have been there for attending friends' wedding on 29th Sept. 2012. It is an amazing place. we had a fantastic time there. delicious food, great service and beautiful landscape. We spent some time to find the way to the venue as we are foreigners and not very familiar with the area. Thanks a lot.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Xupeng
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I was invited to a friend's wedding party, end of September. The place was amazing and I left with the best impressions. i definitely recommend it especially for families and couples, as it is situated in a wonderful and romantic place. The service is very friendly and warm, extremely professional and the quality of services offered is super high!

Room Tip: No idea about the rooms, as i did not find any rooms unfortunately (all booked)! Though they seemed to be very quiet and very well preserved!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank rav3nworld
Reviewed 22 August 2012

We stayed as a family of 5 in July. From the moment we arrived we felt at home. The facility is beautiful and the staff aims to please. Our accomodations were spacious and very well kept. The location is fabulous with the city of Como 10 minutes away. The on site restaurant is excellent. The grounds are private and well maintained.Great value with a host that always smiles. If you are planning a trip to Como La Cassinazza is the destination of choice.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Chubby62
Reviewed 11 May 2012

We used the Cassinazza as a stop over in Northern Italy with the family, but would gladly come back also for a longer stay. The cascina is a restored huge farmhouse with ample fields, stables and forests around which were a beautiful discovery for our little son and our dog. The rooms are spacious and nicely decorated. Bathrooms are very clean, but would need some refurbishment.

We had dinner in the restaurant which offers great local dishes (a good deal of the ingredients is organically grown at the farm). The breakfast is in Italian tradition not really worth mentioning with the exception of the yogurt produced with the milk from the farm.

The staff is very helpful and friendly and merits a particular mentioning.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family