Trail's End Resort and RV Park at Indian Point
White Wing Lodge(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$87
Hotels.com
US$84
Shady Acre Motel(Branson West)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$67
US$86
Quality Inn West(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$81
QualityInn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2010

What a great time. This was my first time to Branson, I was very suprized by the room. The reviews I read online were very misleading... to me anyway. Thought it was beautiful the covered deck with two rocking chairs, picnic table, and some wood. The kitchen had everything you would need to make a great stay at home meal. They had webber grills outside for you to use. Perfect view of Table Rock Lake. The wildlife was breath taking. Bluejays that woud take a peanut right from my hand. I went with my 1 1/2 yr old son.. He loved it as well. He slept great and was able to take a bath at night.. The playground wasnt to hot but I thought ahead.. I brought him toys his playpen to sleep in..I brought my own pillows towels.. No your not really gona have room service but hey your there to camp.. Learn to ruff it folks.. If your plaing on staying here and want the best home cooked meal head just down the road of trails end and eat at, Restraunt if they dont have what you want tell them they will make what ever you want.. Great service great people. If your wanting a nice get away with the comforts of home then stay at the Trails End loved it loved it and would and hopes I get to stay there again :)

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank murraykc423
Reviewed 21 April 2010

We arrived about two p.m. to check in and the staff hatefully said we were early but had the room checked and we were able to get in at that time. There were No other people staying in our type of rooms so I don't know what the big deal was of us checking in early. The place was not even close to half full. We thought we had rented a cabin but it was more like a really small duplex. The room was clean and the bed was fairly comfortable. Everything was really old and outdated though. Our friends stayed at the rv site which was a very small space with no fire ring and too close to the cabins. It was all concrete and gravel as well. The swimming pool by our room was being repainted and the water in the hot tub looked dirty and nasty. The pool over by the office had water in it but was covered so we didn't even check out the hot tub there. The third pool over by the game room was okay but still needed to be cleaned because their was debris swimming on to of the water. The hot tub did not have water in it at all. This was all very dissappointing since this the heated pools and hot tubs was the main reason we picked to stay here. Saturday night we decided to hang out at the game room for awhile. The jukebox wouldn't take our money, the pinball machine took our money but didn't not work, and a racing video game stole our money as well. There was a ping pong table but you had to buy the ping pong balls out of a machine and it ripped us off too. So, one video game worked which was pacman and the guys were able to play pool but that cost as well. Just very very dissappointed with the ammenieties of this place. Unless you are there to stay in one of the newer facilities and use the lake, I would not reccommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank Juley10
Reviewed 9 September 2009

Upon our arrival we found worms in the toilet due to the water being shut off in that bathroom. The shower that did work had to be manually drained after showering. Cobwebs, spiders, urine smell, the playground was two foot from a high traffic road. (If you could call it a playground) No maid service, unless you consider putting your dirty towels in a bag outside the door so they can be collected between 11-5. Then they are put back in the same dirty bag. You are expected to take out your own trash, the dumpster is 150 yards away. All of this for $200 a night! The only plus was the convienent drive to Silver Dollar City. I would Not recommend this place!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank okiemom27
Reviewed 28 August 2009

I understand that some of the newer portions of the resorts are very nice and people who stayed at these were pleased. However, the older units appear not to be maintained well and there is some deception about these units. I noted that there are no pictures of the older units on the website and the diagrams that are provided are disproportional.

{Below is what I included in a letter to the management of Indian Point Resorts. I sent the letter on 8/9/2007 and never received a response. I can see by some of the other reviews on this site, that I wasn't the only one with an issue.}

It was not a good stay due to three major issues: Mold, roaches and the size of the unit.

When we arrived, we found that the unit had a strong odor of mold and that odor was there the entire 5 nights. The air in the room was always humid in spite of the constantly running air conditioner. I noted that there was space around the air conditioning unit that allowed outside air into the unit. This may have been part of the problem. Our clothes retained the moldy odor even after we left.

We found roaches in the unit. We had to be careful to store all our food, including dry stuffs, in the refrigerator to protect them. We also used disinfectant constantly on the counter tops.

When I made the reservations, I used Indian Point Resorts' website to research the amenities. The website shows a diagram of the unit but neither the diagram nor the narrative, had details on the unit's dimensions. Based on the relative sizes of the cabinets and furniture depicted in the diagram, it appeared that the unit would be spacious enough for our needs. However, when we arrived, we found the unit was much smaller than expected.

In reviewing the diagram, I found that even though its perimeter was proportional to the perimeter of the actual unit, the furniture (beds, table, cabinets, etc.) was not. The furniture was depicted much smaller in the diagram which, without any dimensions, gives the impression of a more spacious unit. I felt this was deliberate.

However, I would like to compliment the staff. Each time we communicated with them, they were knowledgeable and very helpful. When we reported a problem with a window's blinds, a repairman appeared with new blinds within 10 minutes.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Missouri_Guy70
Reviewed 23 August 2009

The staff was very accomadating and maintanance was good. HOWEVER, we were in the cabins, bugs all over, one bathroom flooded, no hot water in kitchen, the toilet started leaking, the shower you had either hot water or cold water nothing in between. I go to Branson 4 times a year going back to Stillwaters, thought I would change places for a variety........MISTAKE!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family