Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Fri, 31 May
Elaine m

Afternoon tea

Review of Tewinbury
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Apr 2024
Just had afternoon tea at Tewinbury.It was a Christmas present, it was excellent the food was fresh the scones were delicious. The staff were lovely. First class
Date of stay: April 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 2 weeks ago
Dear elainemT49710Q,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your afternoon tea in our Cowshed restaurant.

We look forward to your next visit.
    £147
    £94
2.6 miles from Tewinbury
View more hotels in Tewin
1,497 results
All reviews tewin bury farm wedding venue wonderful wedding afternoon tea beautiful venue lovely surroundings hot tub the barn wedding breakfast lovely room welwyn garden city overnight stay a lovely stay waiting staff following morning plenty of parking evening meal
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2024

I visited the Granary Kitchen on Saturday 13th April with my family during the daytime.
This is my second visit to Tewinbury Farm but my first time eating at the granary kitchen and I will definitely be going back.
The service was excellent from the start and all the way through. (Server was Simon)
Food was delicious and served in an adequate time and there was enough variety on the menu to suit everyone.
Parking is easy and the grounds are lovely to have a little wander around (weather permitting at this time of year!)

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Salem Retibi, Guest Services / Front Office at Tewinbury, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear L2317NRjessicah,

I am so pleased to read that you had a lovely visit to Tewinbury and found time to explore while you were here.

I hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2024

I booked two rooms at Tewinbury, when my mum checked in her card was swiped for the cost of the room + £50 – we were both told that no money would be taken which is why on checkout I paid for both rooms. However, they did take £215 out of her account. 18 days and 3 phone calls later my mum has still not been refunded.
This would be disgusting customer service for anyone but it is made all the more upsetting as I hired the Tythe barn there for a big birthday party, 16 people stayed at the hotel (2 staying 2 nights). If this is how they treat someone paying thousands how will they treat you?

Trip type: Travelled with family
Salem Retibi, Guest Services / Front Office at Tewinbury, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2024

Dear W8736COmaryp,

I understand that our team have been in touch with you and this should now be resolved for you.
I can confirm that only the payment made by yourself was processed and that the amount holding on your mums card was a pre authorisation with should have automatically been released by her issuing bank within 3 - 5 working days.

Should there be anything further we can help with please contact our Front Office Manager via the main hotel number and she will be able to assist you further.

Reviewed 21 March 2024

Quite area with very nice staff.
Food was excellent, rooms very clean and I have no complaints about the overall stay and location.
Breakfast had everything that you would want.
Free car charging was great

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear ScottHawley78,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review about your recent time with us.

We can't wait to welcome you back for your next visit.

Reviewed 19 March 2024

Absolutely recommend, beautiful arena and very nice and clean rooms and everyone is very friendly and professional. Rooms clean and very cosy. Food was beautiful. Dog friendly stay is a plus if you have a doggie. Very inviting

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear tattoosbysara,

I am delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us.

I'm so pleased to hear that your dog joined you in one of our pet friendly rooms. I hope you had time to enjoy one of our local walks while you were here.

I hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2024

Stayed here for a business meeting the next day - arriving in the dark I had no idea of the scale of the place especially as the car park had signs that the whole estate would be closed for a week the next day. Ate at the first building I came to, the Cowshed and had tasty salmon and greens, apple crumble and a tasty glass of white wine. good service. Room (Kingfisher) was well appointed with 2 beds upstairs and a double on the ground floor although I was on my own! Comfy bed, fluffy towels and Rituals toiletries and drink making facilities with fresh milk in the fridge. As had to be off the next morning after breakfast, hope to revisit when next in the area as it appears to have much more to offer than I experienced. Happy to recommend it.

Room tip: Kingfisher room was well appointed and not too far from main carpark. The Cowshed restaurant was a good experience.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear JanetteR871,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your business stay with us.

We did recently close the hotel for a week long private event, but we are all fully reopened to our guests.

We look forward to your next visit.