Recently returned from the best hotel we've ever stayed at. The welcome was the start of this perfect resort. We were met by Brigitte,a very friendly local lady who explained everything about the resort to us whilst we were sipping our welcome drinks. Then the hotel manager himself came to greet us, which we thought was a nice touch. We were then introduced to one of our two butlers who took us by golf buggy to our villa 213.Wow,what a breathtaking view and exquisite room. Our butlers were excellent. Everything was perfect, the staff couldn't do enough for us The best all round customer service we have ever experienced. On checkout we had a flat tyre on our hire car and we were in a rush to get to the airport, within 5 minutes the staff had changed the tyre for us and we were sadly on our way. Thank you everyone particularly Brigitte for making our holiday such a wonderful and unforgettable experience. Next time we return, we'll stay longer. Only one minor issue, the restaurants are a little pricey. But that's the price you pay to stay in paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From across the continents of Europe and Asia, the legend of Raffles now extends to the enchanting islands of the Seychelles, cradled at the heart of the Indian Ocean. Raffles Praslin Seychelles presents an all-villa Seychelles luxury resort nestled within the stunning island of Praslin that was once declared the rediscovered Garden of Eden. This Seychelles hotel seeks to present guests with an escape where warm native Seychellois hospitality is infused with the enchanting touch of Raffles. Surrender to the sun-kissed allure of Anse Takamaka’s powdered sands, on to which spill the eighty-six spacious villas fashioned to assure lavish comfort. These private abodes offer a choice of whispering, opal-hued oceans and lush green hills. Be immersed in the relaxing therapies of the exclusive Raffles Spa, which coupled with the soothing embrace of unsullied nature, rejuvenate both body and spirit. Taste the distinguished flavours of the breezy Curieuse Seafood Restaurant, the local cuisine and Mediterranean delights of Losean or the light comfort food by the Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Raffles Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raffles Praslin Hotel Anse Takamaka
- Raffles Seychelles Praslin Island