The hotel is beautiful and is located on a picturesque mountain slope. There is a great view from the top level. You can travel on the hotel territory by buggy which you can hire by telephone and which will get you to any place – a beach, a swimming pool or a restaurant. At first sight, it seems impossible to go on foot to the beach but it is not like that. It is not difficult to go down along steep paths but we did not even try to go up when coming back from the beach.
We were glad the restaurants had a wide range of fresh fruit and the seafood was done to a turn. We were surprised to see a huge lobster that was practically table size. We could hardly eat it but it was real pleasure.
We are to pay special attention to the personnel. Our butler Kavi amazed us with his quickness and eagerness to solve one big problem we had one day.It was the 9th of January and all electricity system was off, so Kavi organized for us the Internet access with the help of the usb-modem of our mobile operator. We were really thankful to him.
We would like to express special gratitude to Qemer from Fairmont Baku who also helped us solve some problems connected with the same electricity cut. As for this incident, we find it inadmissible in the hotel of such a high level and valuation band.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From across the continents of Europe and Asia, the legend of Raffles now extends to the enchanting islands of the Seychelles, cradled at the heart of the Indian Ocean. Raffles Praslin Seychelles presents an all-villa Seychelles luxury resort nestled within the stunning island of Praslin that was once declared the rediscovered Garden of Eden. This Seychelles hotel seeks to present guests with an escape where warm native Seychellois hospitality is infused with the enchanting touch of Raffles. Surrender to the sun-kissed allure of Anse Takamaka’s powdered sands, on to which spill the eighty-six spacious villas fashioned to assure lavish comfort. These private abodes offer a choice of whispering, opal-hued oceans and lush green hills. Be immersed in the relaxing therapies of the exclusive Raffles Spa, which coupled with the soothing embrace of unsullied nature, rejuvenate both body and spirit. Taste the distinguished flavours of the breezy Curieuse Seafood Restaurant, the local cuisine and Mediterranean delights of Losean or the light comfort food by the Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Southall Travel, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Raffles Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raffles Praslin Hotel Anse Takamaka
- Raffles Seychelles Praslin Island