We stayed 7 nights at the resort and had a wonderful time. Our bay-view villa was upgraded to ocean-view, which was amazing! The accomondations and facilities were overall great. What seems to make this resort stand out from other luxurious resorts is the nice and relaxed atmosphere the staff somehow managed to create, despite how busy they all must have been. We truly felt like we were the VIP guests... Our butler Ashok made sure we were happy and relaxed at all times, quite an accomplishment given he also had 8 other villas to attend to. The food in the restaurants was also very good, and we felt no need to go anywhere else. Once I mentioned my interest for cooking, the restaurant staff arranged our own private cooking class with some of the chefs where we got to cook our own creole lunch, quite an experiece.
It's hard to find anything negative to point out, as we were truly spoiled during our stay. However we experienced a couple of nights were the restaurant staff seemed to have some problems with the logistics during dinner service at some of the busiest nights. (Apparantly Marc was off from work these nights...)
Like most of the guests, we were sad to leave this beautiful place, and all the nice people working there. It felt like leaving friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From across the continents of Europe and Asia, the legend of Raffles now extends to the enchanting islands of the Seychelles, cradled at the heart of the Indian Ocean. Raffles Praslin Seychelles presents an all-villa Seychelles luxury resort nestled within the stunning island of Praslin that was once declared the rediscovered Garden of Eden. This Seychelles hotel seeks to present guests with an escape where warm native Seychellois hospitality is infused with the enchanting touch of Raffles. Surrender to the sun-kissed allure of Anse Takamaka’s powdered sands, on to which spill the eighty-six spacious villas fashioned to assure lavish comfort. These private abodes offer a choice of whispering, opal-hued oceans and lush green hills. Be immersed in the relaxing therapies of the exclusive Raffles Spa, which coupled with the soothing embrace of unsullied nature, rejuvenate both body and spirit. Taste the distinguished flavours of the breezy Curieuse Seafood Restaurant, the local cuisine and Mediterranean delights of Losean or the light comfort food by the Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Raffles Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raffles Praslin Hotel Anse Takamaka
- Raffles Seychelles Praslin Island