If you are looking for somewhere out of the Auckland CBD, but not too far away.....then stay here.
Great rooms, so much space. Nice in expensive restaurant.
I was there for work. I can really recommend the meeting rooms and the catering is not overly
Priced. Plenty of parking and if delegates are flying in its only 30 mins to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waipuna Hotel and Conference Centre is one of New Zealand's largest and most comprehensive Auckland conference centres and hotel accommodation venue. Primarily dedicated to staging conferences, meetings, exhibitions, product launches, seminars and special events. We are just 15 minutes from both Auckland City and Auckland's International Airport. Waipuna is set amongst 6.26 acres of parkland overlooking a picturesque saltwater lagoon. Our prestigious 4-star hotel accommodation and superb guest facilities, include 450 free off-street car parks, internet, restaurant and bar options, and a swimming pool, spa and gymnasium for your use. We have 148 spacious hotel accommodation options ranging from Bureau rooms to Presidential suites perfect for families, holiday makers, corporate traveller, or romantic weekend getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your Waipuna Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waipuna Hotel And Conference Centre
- Waipuna Lodge
- Waipuna Hotel Auckland
- Waipuna Hotel & Conference Centre Auckland/Mount Wellington, New Zealand