I was visiting for a conference and stayed as well. I had a ground floor room, nice size with two big beds and a bathroom with a huge shower (good water pressure) and also a bath.
Without heating the room felt slightly cold which I liked because I prefer to heat to my preference rather than try and sleep in a hot and stuffy room. Heat pump worked well and had a thermostat. The only niggle was that the clock radio proved impossible for me to set or adjust and I gave up and used the alarm on my phone instead.
I enjoyed the buffet breakfast and the evening bar menu and the conference catering was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waipuna Hotel and Conference Centre is one of New Zealand's largest and most comprehensive Auckland conference centres and hotel accommodation venue. Primarily dedicated to staging conferences, meetings, exhibitions, product launches, seminars and special events. We are just 15 minutes from both Auckland City and Auckland's International Airport. Waipuna is set amongst 6.26 acres of parkland overlooking a picturesque saltwater lagoon. Our prestigious 4-star hotel accommodation and superb guest facilities, include 450 free off-street car parks, internet, restaurant and bar options, and a swimming pool, spa and gymnasium for your use. We have 148 spacious hotel accommodation options ranging from Bureau rooms to Presidential suites perfect for families, holiday makers, corporate traveller, or romantic weekend getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Waipuna Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waipuna Hotel And Conference Centre
- Waipuna Lodge
- Waipuna Hotel Auckland
- Waipuna Hotel & Conference Centre Auckland/Mount Wellington, New Zealand