Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Amazing Two-Days Trip to Nusa Penida - Covered Most East & West Sides of the Island!

My family and I decided to book a tour trip to Nusa Penida with Ketut at the last minute after... read more

Reviewed 25 December 2020
prissprayogo
Day Trip to Nusa Penida

An amazing day with Ketut! I messaged him on WA after finding him on TripAdvisor and he was swift... read more

Reviewed 31 July 2020

from US$59.00
from US$75.00
from US$109.00
More Info
All reviews highly recommend ketut west side day tour showed great honest price price tickets hired ketut long hours drove safely final destination start early boat tickets take pictures cheap price spent two days diamond beach crystal bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2020

We booked our holiday in Bali without knowing what activity we are gonna do when we got there. Few of my friends recommended us to go visit Nusa Penida as it is a really cool place to visit. Without knowing much of the island, I did my search in google and found Ketut from Tripadvisor.

I have decided to contact Ketut as I noticed he has a lot of good reviews/testimonials from his previous client. I can say that all his review are 100% LEGIT!

Ketut was really responsive via WhatsApp. He gave us the details we need (i.e. Itinerary West vs East of the Island, time-sheet and pricing).
He helped us arranging the return ferry tickets as well (from/to Sanur/Nusa Penida).

He told us what time we need to be at the ferry terminal, and send us a reminder message 2 days before and on the day of the trip (early morning).
Once we arrived at Nusa Penida, it was really easy to find him as he printed our name on A4 paper, so we know it was him waiting for us.

For those who haven't been to Nusa Penida, the road in this island is really small/narrow with lots of sharp turns. You'll need to have a certain skills to survive the driving there. Ketut was indeed a good driver, you can feel save having him as your driver. In addition to this, he was born and raised in Nusa Penida, so he was happily shared with us the story of the island. How it was before, when it started to get famous and so on.

Since we only spent 1 day on this island, we only visit the West part of the island.
It was a very hot and humid day when we were there. We were drenched with sweats as soon as we got out from the car. To my surprised, Ketut did buy us cool drinks from the local shop (twice). When we offer him to pay back, he was politely refused. He said it was better for him to buy as drinks, as they will charge him local price (not tourist price).

We were so impressed with his outstanding hospitality. He took us to famous place as promised and showed us the good spot for taking great pictures (that was a plus).
Once we finally have to leave the island, Ketut was waiting for us until we are on board. He didn't want to leave us until he can be sure we are on board (not missing the boat).

We were really happy with his service, clear communication from booking until the day of the tour, very polite and professional. If you are interested to visit Nusa Penida, we would recommend you to book Ketut, so you know you will be in a safe hands.

We would also suggest to spend at least 2-3 days on the island, so you can have more time to explore both East and West of the island and have a relaxing swim/snorkeling at the crystal clear beach.

1  Thank jessicavtj
Reviewed 4 January 2020

My fiance and I took the tour of West Nusa Penida. It was a great experience that highlighted beautiful spots. The pick up was prompt (he was even there early but didn't rush us). His driving was excellent, which is impressive given those narrow roads. He was flexible with the locations based on our requests (e.g., skipping lunch and heading to the beach early). Would recommend!

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank MandaL2287
Reviewed 22 December 2019

We came to Nusa Penida for two nights, and as we were not sure about self driving and roadswe decided to get private driver. We found Ketut of tripadvisor, read reviews and decided that he perfectly siuts us (we didn’t want any to wait our time on arrival and booked in advance). Our speedboat was arriving late and once we reached Kutampi beach port, Ketut was waiting us with a note with my name, which was quite wise and easy to find. I would say Ketut is more than just driver, he was our guide and go us to every location telling about the spot their culture and ensuring we are safe. Also he knew the best places to take photos from and made photos of us as well. Our most sparkling spot was peguancan waterfall Ketut advised us to do this first and it was incredible as we were there alone. Small thing but would note we were offered refreshments like cold water and coke, and car was comfortable and air conditioning did its job. Would definitely recommend Ketut to my friends, as it was unforgetable experience.

Reviewed 5 December 2019

I found Ketut through trip advisor, because I noticed he had very good reviews. He was courteous and professional. He was born and raised in Nusa Penida so he has great knowledge of the island and how to navigate through what I would say are difficult roads to drive. In an 8 hour day that gives enough time to view either the west or east side of the island, and he knows all the famous tourist spots to show you. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 December 2019

We booked a daytrip with Ketut to explore Nusa Penida. It was really nice! Good communication, lots of information (in good English), excellent driving skills, all for a reasonable price!

Would recommend!