“Meal after holiday”

Ranked #11 of 71 Restaurants in Horwich
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped off for a meal on the way home and was very pleased we found this little gem.
The food was very good both enjoying what we had.
Starters I had the Chicken strips with habenaro sauce very tasty June had enchiladas which were tasty. Main course we had fajitas loved the pancakes and my habenaro sauce.
A real gem on our way home.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic service by Mary!!! Lovely lady. Very friendly and attentive. Good food brilliant atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place, happy staff and food was okay. If your hungry don’t be expected to be full afterwards. I had the pull pork burger. I got around 15 chips and a burger that took around 8 bites to eat. I could of got the same meal from kfc across the road to be honest and at a bigger size.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Called in when passing. Seated, served drinks and food in a reasonable time.

Good location and looked clean and tidy.

Really enjoyed the food. Staff friendly on arrival and throughout service.

Make sure you download the app for latest offers. There was a 30% off mains offer on the app but we were unable to use as it was only for midweek.

Would call again.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I would like to say thank you to Mary and the kitchen team at your Bolton Restaurant. I love Chiqutos but our local restaurant in Southport is beyond terrible. And we have tried a number of times. Unfortunately this has put my partner off the brand completely!!
Mary was attentive and friendly without being imposing, she made personal recommendations and can upsell like a champ! She really understands the importance of tailoring her service style as I watched her engage and interact with a number of different guest types. She is an absolute credit to you. Also thank you for helping us with our puzzle....we had been stuck for ages!
We made a point of asking to speak to the manager (Dennis) who was easy to approach and very polite and friendly. He worked alongside his team flawlessly and couldn’t wait to run to Mary to give her our feedback when we left. Clearly he leads by example and recognises great performance! Fantastic!!
The food was delicious as I expected and my partner (a kitchen manager) commented on how quick and HOT the food was prepared. I wish I could pick up your Bolton restaurant and put it nearby.
Well worth the 45 minute drive we will definitely be back. Thank you for making my favourite restaurant my partners favourite!!!! Bring on the churros!