“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was delicious, great customer service, especially chicken 65 that was made for us off the menu ! Class totally recomend to everyone, best indian food in Bolton!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner have been coming here for years. The best Indian in area, we have never come away disappointed! The staff are really welcoming and attentive, they work really hard to provide you a great experience. We particularly like the tables in front of the glass window into the kitchen, throughly enjoyable watching one of the chefs make the naan breads.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Decided I'd spread one's wings abit, and travel further afield for one's curry fix. Happened upon Spice Valley in Horwich. Modern decor, open kitchen, so you can see your meal being prepared. Quickly seated, drinks ordered, food ordered all in good time. I tried the Chicken Chilli which was flavoursome not overly hot, therefore one's tastebuds actually remained intact, and did what they are designed to do "taste"! A lovely taste it was too. Staff didn't pester so we were left to enjoy our meal... Enjoy we did... I will be returning to sample other dishes... It was my first visit which I found very pleasurable...

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

The curry literally tasted like tomato soup poured over meat. Really disappointed with the food. One member of the family liked the meal so not a complete fail and the dog thoroughly enjoyed the soup curry. Not a place I would be visiting again so would not recommend.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I have been using Spice Valley for over 4 years now and generally once a week.
Over that time I would have always rated it 5 star for the food. Recently it has had new ownership and now it’s still a 5 star for the food but also worth more than 5 star for the service and the friendliness of the management.
As for the food, it’s consistent, good size portions and by far the best in the area. I remember trying every indian restaurant all those years ago and nothing came close to the food and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Number one in my book by far in and around Horwich.