We enjoyed our stay at Away and stayed for five nights. Our villa was small but we really liked the view and found it comfortable. Away is set at the quiet end of the beach. You can walk to a little coffee shop and other restaurants are a bicycle/scooter ride away. The food was great and I enjoyed breaky each morning. The staff are friendly and helpful, however, sometimes you just need to ask for things.
Things to know
* Showers - no hot water
* Salt water pool is refreshing
* Staff speak a small amount of english
* Free bicycles to use, however, only 3 adult bicycles.
* No poolside service but staff are happy to bring things to you if you go in and ask.
* Massages are available but don't seem to be advertised.
* 35 mins from Hua Hin Town
* No english tv channels
* in the room no bedside lights to enable you to read at night.
Would we return - most likely, we had a relaxing time here.More
- Free Wifi