“Great place to just chill out!”

Nongsa Point Marina & Resort
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Nongsa
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I love the scenery, the boats at the dock and the deep blue sea, the environment is great to just relax. The cafe charges in Singapore dollars and most of the staff can speak simple English.
For the prices they charge for the food/drinks it's reasonable.
The rooms are clean and the staff was friendly.
I hope to visit Nongsa soon!

Room Tip: The hill view which I was given, had a great view of the pool and villa. The reservations for the r...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Erhard R, General Manager at Nongsa Point Marina & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Dear Sue,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write a very favourable review on your recent stay at our resort. I have shared your comments with our team to encourage them continuing their quest of providing memorable guest experiences. Such comments are the " Fuel " to continue pushing forward on improving our product and services we provide to our guests.

I look forward to welcome you back again soon for an other enjoyable and relaxing break from the daily grind at work. In the meantime I remain

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Book for a 2 days 1 night stay. Staff were SUPER friendly!! The staff always have a smile on their face whenever they walk pass you. Very quiet and clean. The room is spacious and clean. We took the seaview room with a beautiful seaview. Just disappointed that they do not have a bathtub in the washroom. The breakfast selection was quite limited. Wish that there were more choices.
They do not have their own spa, They actually tie up with Turi Beach Resort. Did not try it thou. As they are all charged in SGD.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Joselyn,

Greetings from Nongsa Point Marina and Resort

I thank you for taking your valuable time on writing a very favourable review on your recent stay at our resort. Your favourable comments have been shared with the entire team, This is to motivate the employees continuing in their quest providing our guests with memorable experiences during their stay at our resort.

I look forward to welcome you back again soon for a repeat of having a great weekend. If you do need any assistance for your reservation please feel free to contact me directly. In the meantime I remain

Reviewed 2 February 2014

We had our first family trip and we are very pleased with the 2-nights stay at the resort. Excellent service from the staff, over the reception table or the dining area, and when the staff passes by they never fail to greet us. The staff make the guests feel at home and they are willing to help you with your requests.

There are 5 of us and gave us a room (sea-view) with a king size bed and added in 3 extra beds. I must say i love the bathroom especially. Huge and luxurious. Most importantly, the room is well-kept, very clean. Fortunately the room is near the lobby, just a distance away from the pool and the cafe area. Turi beach is just a short walk away from NPM, though you might want the resort to give you a lift over as it is too dark to walk over at night.

It's a good place for a getaway, quiet and peaceful. Away from the city area and heavy traffic. You can easily get a taxi to the mall and do some shopping, though the Batam centre is 30mins ride away. The security is tight as well as the guards check on each vehicle which enters the compound. I agree with the other guests, the breakfast selection can be improved. Also, it will be good if there are more seats provided at the lobby for the guests while they wait for check-in.

I'm glad that we chose this place for our family trip.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank YeKX

Dear KayceelKX

Greetings from Nongsa Point Marina and Resort

First and foremost I do apologize for a rather late response to your very favourable review on your stay in early February. I like to thank your for taking your valuable time on writing a very encouraging review. I am happy that you have had a enjoyable and memorable stay at our resort and shared your comments with the entire team. This is to motivate the employees to continue in their quest of providing a memorable experience during their stay at our resort.

I look forward to welcome you back again soon for a relaxing family retreat . If you do need any assistance for making a reservation please do feel free to contact me directly. In the meantime I remain

With kind regards and best wishes

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Totally don't feel like you are at Batam and the resort is something different from those hotels situated near Nagoya. This is a really nice and relax seaside resort. We booked a seaview room, able to hear the soothing waves and having great seaview. The room is new, clean and spacious too. The only cons is it is situated far away from town but that is why we chose this resort, to have a relax and undisturbed weekend staycation! Another pros is that the Nongsa ferry terminal is just 5 mins away from the resort and there is a free shuttle bus to the resort. We came back Singapore via the Batam ferry terminal which we took a taxi there. The resort check-in staff is able to help you book a taxi and the ride don't really cost much, think not more than RP130,000. Will definitely go back again next time!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank LollapaloozaSG
erueber, General Manager at Nongsa Point Marina & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Greetings from Nongsa Point Marina and Resort

Thank you for your favourable review of your recent stay with us. I have taken note of your suggestion to improve our Breakfast Buffet selection.

I look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

The hotel was clean & tidy. Staff was polite and helpful. A short break from the urban environment may be a good idea for those who wants to have a short getaway.
I wish the breakfast has more selections.

Room Tip: Seaview room for those who wants to have night breeze
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Soakleaf
erueber, General Manager at Nongsa Point Marina & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Greetings from Nongsa Point Marina and Resort

Thank you for your favourable review on your recent stay with us, and the kind mention of our helpful staff. I have taken note of your suggestion to improve our Breakfast buffet selection and we will work on this to meet expectations in future.

I look forward to welcome you back again soon and in the meantime remain

Reviewed 18 January 2014

I went there for a short trip with my wife & daughter. It was quite lovely and the place was pretty laidback & peaceful. Was impressed with the staff there & their level of service. Breakfast buffet was not bad but would have been better if there were more choices.

• Stayed: December 2013

Greetings from Nongsa Point Marina and Resort

Thank you for your favourable review on your recent stay at our Resort and the kind mention of our helpful staff. I have taken note of your suggestion to improve our Breakfast buffet selection by providing more variety. we will certainly look in to this and make the improvements to meet future expectations.

I look forward to welcome you back again soon and in the meantime remain

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Time to relax and quality time with your love one. Clean and nice hotel room. Staff is polite and helpful. The hotel faces the romantic sea view and away from the busy town. I'll come back again with my love one.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Nongsa Point Marina and Resort

Thank you for your favourable review of your recent stay at our Resort. I look forward to welcome you back again soon to Nongsa Point Marina and Resort the place where the City ends and Relaxation begins.

Erhard M. Rueber

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nongsa
Batam View Beach Resort
Turi Beach Resort
Turi Beach Resort
#2 of 5 in Nongsa
Montigo Resorts Nongsa

Been to Nongsa Point Marina & Resort? Share your experiences!