“Relaxing Vacation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

janislave...
Aurora, Colorado
“Relaxing Vacation”
Reviewed 30 April 2018 for a stay in September 2017

Last September, I spent three weeks in this quaint and cozy home. It was equipped with a great kitchen, comfortable beds, a modern bathroom, washer/dryer and a great living area. I enjoyed the quietness of the town and the friendly people. The bakery was my favorite place. This is a great place to take a walk or ride a bicycle. The home is located very close to Quimper and darling coastal towns. I’m sure you will enjoy your stay as I did mine.

Management Response
30 Apr 2018
Thank you for the great review - I hope you'll come back and use the house again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing