I had stayed in a Standard AC room on this property on 05/05/2014 with my wife.
The hotel is at a great location - just a few meters from the Main Entrance of the Temple.
Good clean room and toilet with a courteous and helpful staff. Value for money for Senior retired persons like us. Veg restaurant in the basement, though reasonably clean and considerate could not help in serving a Veg Jain dish for dinner - maybe language difficulty.
The negative points -
1. Fresh Towels in the room were full of dust. Flimsy reasoning by front desk.
2. Filthy bucket in a king size toilet with no provision for keeping the bath soap.
3. Clean but torn bed sheet was a sore to eye.
4. Poor response of mails by staff.
But very considerate and Highly Courteous MD. I wont mind staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The property is located right outside the MAIN (east) entrance of the Arunachaleshwar temple.Part of the hotel and management is under renovation and up-gradation. Please bear with the management as we continue to strive to being the best possible stay experience at our facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Arunachala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.