“A very pleasant stay”
Review of Park Langley

Park Langley
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Beckenham
Park Langley
Ranked #1 of 4 Beckenham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I stayed two nights whilst on a training course in Bromley, this was a perfect base to get a great nights sleep and a lovely breakfast before going out to study.
The location was lovely and quiet but handy for getting around and the room was clean, comfy and suited my needs perfectly.

• Stayed: February 2013

Reviewed 20 February 2013

I stayed here fo 2 nights,and was made to feel very welcome.The room was well decorated and very clean-and the heating was on constantly.
Nothing was too much trouble for Jenny,she cooked breakfast at a time that suited me-and made an extra breakfast for a friend who visited me whilst I was staying there..
I would stay here again next time I am in the area-and would have no hesitation in recommending this B&B to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 November 2012

The visitor is greeted with a warm, sincere welcome by very capable, friendly hosts, Jennqy and Steve. The facilities are very clean, safe and cozy. The house is beautiful. The location of this B&B away from London makes it the perfect location for those looking for the quiet offered by this suburban area. Breakfast is served with a smile, professionalism and with heart as if the guests were long time friends. We stayed here two nights and hated to go. A 15 min walk to the station has you on a train and into London within 20 mins.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2012

We have now stayed twice in this b&b, each time for several nights. Friendly and efficient attention from Jenny and Steve, room comfortable and quiet. Well located near bus and train routes, with own parking. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2012

My partner and I stayed here just for one night , we were attending a 50th Birthday party in Bromley. Really impressed with the B&B and the owners Jenny and Steve were so welcoming and friendly. The house is beautiful in a very nice area and plenty of space to park your car off road. The breakfast was really nice . Plenty of cups of tea if you wanted. In all a lovely find and I am sure we will stay there again. Thankyou Jenny and Steve .

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RoyboySheffield
Reviewed 5 October 2012

We stayed here on the 23rd & 24th September 2012. We found Jenny and Steve very friendly and helpful, Jenny gave us all the information that we needed to get into the centre of London. It was only a 15 minute walk to the station or you could get a bus at the top of the road. The location was ideal for getting around London. The accommodation was immaculate and the breakfast was lovely with a great deal of choice. i did leave my mobile charger in the room and it was no trouble at all for Jenny to post it on to me - Thanks Jenny it was really appreciated!! We will definately stay here again next time we are in London.

Jayne & Terry

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2012

fantastic accommodation, excellent breakfast, very welcoming, clean and well kept rooms and bathrooms, great facilities . would recommend to anyone, well worth the stay, will be using them again, fantastic prices, ken & mel

Room Tip: large rooms