“Don't miss this one - ignore your satnav”
Review of Park Langley

Park Langley
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Beckenham
Park Langley
Ranked #1 of 4 Beckenham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Spotless, beautiful home away from home, great hosts and the best breakfast you could wish for.
Don't go anywhere else in South London, arrived really late our satnav took us close but not there, so worth checking!

Don't know about transport links as we had our car, which is parked on a really safe street or their driveway

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank pmm24589

Reviewed 9 July 2013

After being let down by a different hotel, found this B&b on the Internet close to the venue my friend and myself were visiting , Well what can I say so pleased now we didn't go to the other hotel otherwise we might not have found and experienced this gem . Jenny the owner is so friendly and accommodating and nothing is too much trouble, the accommodation itself is spotless and spacious , with comfortable beds and everything you need in the bathroom and breakfast offers everything you could want and is cooked fresh. Overall a great experience and i wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone and when we are back in that area would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank jacko2310
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I stayed here for two days on business and without a doubt I will be returning in the near future. When I arrived I was greeted by the owners in such a welcoming and friendly way that immediately I felt at home and in a safe environment - means a lot when you are a single female traveller in London. The accommodation was lovely and even though I was originally apprehensive about sharing a bathroom, once there I realised it was not an issue. The room was immaculate and the other guests staying in the house were very friendly (I even ended up going to the local pub quiz with them).

Overall I had a fabulous stay, the owners were lovely and I will be recommending this b and b to all my friends and work collegues. It was a home away from home and Im looking forward to my return visit.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Maria484
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank SVARTVIKING
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Although I arrived late, Jenny was very welcoming and having walked 18 miles along the London Loop I was delighted to find a comfortable bed for an overnight stay. She put me in a double room which was spacious and had a shared bathroom and shower. Enjoyed the breakfast which set me up for another 15 miles walk! Going back to Shorelands station was the easy bit: downhill! But allow up to 15 minutes if walking from the station uphill. There is also a local bus service. A convenient spot for anyone wanting to do the London Loop walk starting or finishing at Petts Wood station, ten minutes away from Shorelands. I would go back again if I was visiting this part of London (Beckenham/Bromley), which I had not seen before.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael F
Reviewed 22 April 2013

We stayed for 5 nights at Park Langley whilst down visiting family. We had a delightful stay with Jenny. Our double ensuite room was massive, Jenny had put a lot of thought into everything a guest would need, even down to tissues and fresh flowers, the mattress was very comfortable and the shower in the ensuite was so powerful, wish I had it at home. The single room next door served us just right too. You would be hard pushed to find better cooked breakfasts, they were excellent and left us full up and ready for the day ahead. Nothing was too much for Jenny, whether it be directions or ordering taxi's etc she was always happy to help. We would love to stay here again and would recommend to friends and family without any hesitaton.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank diane t
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I stayed for one week whilst my flat is being renovated and did not want to go home! Jenny is lovely and so welcoming. The room was lovely and spotlessly clean. I cannot recommend highly enough. If you asked me to think of one bad thing I could not and I am super fussy and super critical. A delightful find.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Ellieshark
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beckenham
Innkeeper's Lodge Beckenham
The Bromley Court Hotel
Travelodge London Bromley
Avis Hotel
Avis Hotel
#5 of 6 in Bromley
Travelodge London Crystal Palace
Hampton by Hilton London Croydon

Been to Park Langley? Share your experiences!