Stayed here whilst visiting relatives nearby. Access to London is great with Eden Park station right across the road.
Rooms were ok, were clean and comfortable enough for the price paid.
Food was ok, nothing special though.
My only major gripe were when going for breakfast the staff seemed to get grumpy if you went down after 9:30 and had already cleared most of the breakfast stuff away by 10:00. They have a habit of hovering over you making you feel the need to eat up and leave asap! This happened both mornings as well as in the bar in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking to make the most of the Home Counties and London, this Kent lodge gives you the best of both worlds. Providing great accommodation in Beckenham, close to Eden Park and Bromley, it's also just 12 miles from the heart of the capital.The 24-bedroom lodge is an ideal base for short breaks, or for business trips to the nearby Croydon Conference Centre or Crystal Palace FC. Whatever your plans, there's a popular Toby Carvery right next door, so can refuel with a hearty roast dinner and pint of what you fancy.If you're in the mood for calm and tranquility, Beckenham is surrounded by beautiful gardens and peaceful country parks such as Kelsey Park, South Norwood Country Park or the 238 acres of ancient woodland at Beckenham Place Park. Or for the ultimate in quiet, try nearby Chislehurst Caves.But if you want to turn up the pace, simply jump on a train and enjoy all the attractions, shopping, theatres, bars and restaurants of bustling Central London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Beckenham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innkeeper`s Lodge Beckenham Hotel Kent
- Innkeeper's Lodge Beckenham Kent