“Anniversary”

Price range: US$15 - US$15
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Taste Of Cyprus is an excellent Greek Cypriot cuisine restaurant, run by chief owner Micheal with a beautiful light and warm decor. Fits 60 people sit down
Beckenham, United Kingdom
“Anniversary”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I took my wife to this restaurant for our wedding anniversary, we were treated very well, lovely food and surroundings, the table I selected was a window table and had room for the number of dishes ordered, We selected the special offer which consisted of 8 starters and 6 mains (this was Greek food so the dishes were not huge) which was excellent value for money, I was bushed at the end of the meal and could not manage a dessert. My wife said it was a lovely evening.

• Visited March 2014

London, England, United Kingdom
“Good value, nice food & friendly staff!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Went with a Group on deal to be honest...the food was good & plentiful! The staff were friendly & attentive...we were there early but come 8pm the restaurant was soon filled! Parking was easy outside.The price was reasonable & yes i would recommend! A pleasant eve...I suppose my only criticism would be that if your on a small 2 person table, there just isnt enough room for either course of the 'Meze'...but we managed!

• Visited March 2014
“Really lovely meal out”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We went to Taste of Cyprus on an impromptu night out as it's local and we can use our tastecard there. We were warmly welcomed by the owner/Manager who had a very easy and friendly manner. The meal was delicious - seriously tasty Greek food! We both enjoyed three courses and my husband really rated their steak. Our tastecard made this meal so reasonable but I'd happily return and pay full price for the food and service. We highly recommend this great place!

• Visited February 2014
Dear Therese J
Thank you very much for your kind comments much appreciate, we are all very happy that you enjoyed your dining experience. I have shared your comments with our team and they are equally as pleased. Would be a pleasure to serve you again.
Kindest Regards.
“Nice & busy”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Went to taste of Cyprus on a groupon! But made no difference the food & service were both excellent. Staff were pleasent & the food was of a very good quality & plenty of it. We were greeted with a plate of bread & olives a nice touch, drinks were very reasonable & coffee was one of the best I've had.
Will be going again.

Visited February 2014
Dear Sheila W
Thank you so much for your review, we are all delighted that you enjoyed your experience. It is fantastic to read your comments regarding the food and the service. We look forward to having the pleasure of looking after you in the future.
Kind Regards
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

My fiancee and I have been here a few times together, and lastly with parents. On all occasions the food has been fantastic, so very delicious and plentiful. I would heartily recommend this little restaurant to anybody looking for a great night out.

• Visited September 2013
Dear Madcolster
Thank you so much for your review once again, we are all very happy that you enjoyed your experience with your family. We are delighted to read that you have had dinner with us previously in the past. I have shared your comments with our entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future again.
Kindest Regards