“Lady's who lunch”

Ranked #28 of 120 Restaurants in Beckenham
Price range: US$12 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don’t do over-complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We’re all about the well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food.Centrally located, right next to the cinema, our designers were inspired by the musical legend who called Beckenham home back in the 70’s: David Bowie. The lively restaurant is perfect for a quick bite to eat or a family day out. Dine al fresco with an outdoor dining area for sunny weather. And if you’re celebrating something special, see if our private dining area is right for you.
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch here today with a long standing friend. We both had pizza, I ordered mine from the vegan menu. I love it when restaurants provide a vegan menu. Means I can easily order while chatting to my friend. This one has good choice on all courses.

I had the Marguerite pizza with caramelised onions followed by lemon sorbet with a glass of vegan wine. Reasonable price.

We will be back.

2  Thank TheVeganLady

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I've never been to any of the Zizi restaurant chains before. Mainly because I'm not to found of Italian food.

My wife has always wanted to eat at one as she loves good food especially any type of Mediterranean. On entering this place it seemed very plesant. It on a Friday night at 8pm and so it was very busy. Becuse it's all open plan ergo there were no walls to break up peoples talking, the noise was a little over bearing. The place is very plesant and brightly lite.

I had a skinny Pollo pizza and my wife had pasta. I have to say that the food was fàntastic. So on this occasion I have to say my wife was right for us to try it out.

The waiter wasn't very attentive which was reflected in the fact I didnt leave a tip.

Other than this I would go there again and recommend it as a good place for party's.

All in all not bad.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I've been to zizzi a few times and the food is alright.

However, this time I chose the prawn pasta dish and it was just average if that. There were only a few prawns and it was clear that the food was not fresh - seemed that it was just heated up in the microwave. Price didn't match the quality of the food.

The atmosphere of the restaurant is nice, very well decorated, but the food is not very authentic.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

popped in for lunch on Sunday place was empty which wasn't a good sign ,we gave our order to the very nice server and ordered our lunch .The service was great the wine was good but we found the food to be second rate run of the mill fodder. My children have made better pizzas in our kitchen at home .

1  Thank icc0303
Reviewed 21 April 2017

The restaurant was good (although very large) as was the food but the evening was marred by two things:-
The volume of the music!!
Food served on cold plates.