“Fantastic Birthday Party!!”

Gambado
Ranked #1 of 5 Fun & Games in Beckenham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The UK's most exciting indoor play and party centre. We offer children the opportunity to play, run free and explore in a fun, safe and stimulating environment. Giant Play Frame, Huge Slides, Dodgems, Carousel, Ball Pits and Lots of Soft Play for the little ones. All rides included in standard admission. 3 hours free parking on site. Great party venue - party offers all year and private hire of the venue available.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We had our son's birthday party at Gambado's in Beckingham and we had a great time. The kids loved it the soft play area so much that all the parents just chilled back and had conversations without worrying about the safety of the kids because we knew how well they took care of the kids there. The food we ordered was excellent (best pizza I have ever tasted!). Our host, Elliot, was so helpful and cheerful and worked well with the kids. He truly made the party run smoothly and was always there when we needed him. Well Done Elliot!! and thank you from Roman and all of us who enjoyed ourselves at Gambados Beckenham...the Spiderman was a bonus! :)

1  Thank Nelcy F
Gambado , Manager at Gambado, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent party experience with us ! It sounds like Roman had a fantastic birthday , this feedback ensures we can give our staff the feedback they deserve . We hope to see Roman again next year ....

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I would start by saying that gambados is a great place for the kids it keeps them occupied and they have a lot of fun when they go. But the every time I have taken my daughter it has been dirty and messy no matter what time of day it is the eating area floor is always covered with food and rubbish even empty tables. Empty coffee cups not cleared this is beckenham and the price gambados charge to get into this soft play area I would expect it to be very clean and the staff should be on top of this but what do you expect from all the staff as they all look 16.

Also when I went in to the soft play area and starting climbing with my daughter the thick dust that was cross the ropes looked like they have been there for years I mean come on this place only reopened recently and I would expect that this place is cleaned otherwise the spread of germs would stay.

Gambados really need to pull there socks up if they want to keep their loyal customers I will be reporting you to environmental health as every time I have attended it has been the same.

2  Thank gul8881
Gambado , General Manager at Gambado, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2014

Thank you for taking the time to feedback back to use about your experience , it's disappointing to hear that you did not feel that our standards of cleanliness where satisfactory . I assure you that cleanliness is a top priority . Thank you again for your feedback , we hope to see you again soon .

Reviewed 27 April 2014

My criticism of Gambados Beckenham is limited to the overly long time spent holding my 2 year old whilst in a queue waiting to get in. This kind of problem may be limited to peak times, but on this occasion the delays were entirely preventable. You see, our family are already members, and to get people like us through the gates all that needs to happen is a quick swipe or two and hey presto, the kids are ready to play! WHat we dont want to see happening is both queues being delayed by enroling new members,with all the form filling, card printing and picture taking that this meticulous process entails. A simple compromise at peak times would be to make one queue an "express" line, whilst the other deal with new members as a matter of course. That way, everyone (well almost) is happy. On the subject of waiting times, once again the waiting in the queue before a hot drink appeared in the separate line for hot food was too long, and staff appeared to be unusually slow considering the lack of customers. Maybe both issues I have raised were one offs, but I doubt it, and in any case I am certain that Gambados can do better, something which we all strive for

2  Thank nickdvine
Gambado , Manager at Gambado, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback in regards to your experience within our centre , Unfortunately we did experience some technical issues with our IT systems which were a consequence of the storm damage we suffered - this did effect our speed of service temporarily . However I'm happy to report that we are now operating a fast track queue system for members at our reception and have put measures in place to improve our café service also . Again thank you for taking the time to feedback , we hope to see you and your family soon !

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Gambados is a definite must do especially on rainy days... My kids love the go karts and the big slide and as a mum I really appreciate that the toddler area is not too small which is what I find at most other soft plays also it is closed off from the other areas to prevent older children entering that area

1  Thank Harlia_monroe
Gambado , Manager at Gambado, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you vey much for taking the time to feedback about your experience within our centre ! We hope you have found the time to visit our new and improved centre as we have even more toddler space . We hope to see you and your family again soon .

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Its suitable for all the kids from small kids to the big ones too ;-) definitely worth going. Staff are lovely and very helpful. The cafe food is delicious too. There is so much to do it keeps the little ones entertained for ages. They do great kids parties too which we have been to a few now and they have always thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Recommend to any family.

Gambado , Manager at Gambado, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback Cheryl ! It's great to hear you and your family enjoy our centre so much ! We hope to see you & your family again very soon .