“Staff too busy to serve”
Review of Friends of Mine

Friends of Mine
Ranked #2 of 11 Nightlife in Beckenham
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Having decided with two friends to meet for a drink nibbles and catch up, we thought this sounded perfect, the decor was all very nice and modern and this could have been a great place to be, however a waitress came over on a couple of occasions to take drinks that were not finished with, we asked if we could please order another bottle of wine, and was told that we had to order from the bar which was three feet away. I would not mind but there were no other customers and plenty of staff, I was then served by the same person that sent me to the bar. Not great customer service, we all felt that the staff found the customers almost an inconvenience, I shall not be inconveniencing them again!!

2  Thank Marcie88
There are newer reviews for Friends of Mine

Reviewed 16 July 2009

I had such a friendly server, even though I just had coffee.