“Great fun”
Review of Surbiton Raceway

Surbiton Raceway
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Visited with a teenager and had a 15 minute session. Great fun, stewards fully explained everything. The only downside is it is a bit pricey in that you don't get much for your money ie £25 for 15 minutes. Good as an occasional treat though. Plenty of parking, place to get refreshments and a good size outdoors track. Would recommend.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

great venue speed track
well looked after younger son had a kids party
never seen so many kids enjoy a party as much as they did
frantastic

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I have been here a few times over the last few years. They offer a loyalty scheme for discounts and free karting sessions but i don't go often enough to warrant it.

The price is a bit high but if your doing it with a large group of mates the laugh of it is worth while.

I advise sunny weather as went on a supposed good day, dressed up like telly tubbies and got so wet, from the rain not thrills lol. There is a balcony to watch all the others on during breaks - i would advise taking food and drink to snack on in between sessions. As we got so wet the guy working there thought we were so brave to carry on he awarded us a BRONZE meddle lol.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

My 8 year old has wanted to do carting for ages... Tricky to find - but worth it.... In a way. There are no bells and whistles - just a junior and senior race course and lots of fast go carts! It's an outdoor activity so dress appropriately. There's a van that sells tea/coffe/snacks - adequate.

All quite basic but I understand there is a nicer clubhouse on site that I saw.... Obviously for club nights or meets or adults (without young children).

For us it cost £25 for 30 mins carting for my 8 yr old. That's fairly pricey in my camp - but he had a good time - i can see how it could become an expensive hobby!

The staff were really friendly and ensured my boy had the right kit, right car and gave a decent safety talk.

2  Thank Trixilita