Well, for me a pousada cannot get any better than the Casa Mestica:
- Beautiful location in the woods, yet equipped with a sea view
- lovely furnished room with a spacious veranda (including two nice seating areas and a hammock) and a nice bath-room - all perfectly clean
- a sumptuous breakfast including, among others, home baked pasteis, a vast selection of fruits, home-made chips, yoghurt, cereals and last, but not least a fresh fruit juice (a different one each day)
- last, but definitely not least with Marie and Didier the best hosts that one can imagine (some of the friendliest people I have ever met; furthermore, they are also very helpful when it comes to an introduction to the island, restaurant tips and reservations for the boat journey to my next destination)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Mestica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.