A beautiful resort off the beaten track, south of Ho Chi Min City. Perfect for a three to four day break whereas a week might feel too long, particularly for the more active. Lots of opportunities to relax with two pools. Lovely spa. Fitness facilities not great although two tennis courts if you can handle the heat.
Nice tastefully decorated rooms although be sure to get a self contained (rather than open air) living area if you want to avoid being bitten. Lovely open air bathrooms.
Downside for us was the location. Very off the beaten track, which is great for a relaxing break, but not easy to see Vietnam proper without spending a while in the car.
Staff are sweet and very obliging but English not great so communication can be an issue.
Overall, a lovely place for a long weekend and perfect for Ho Chi Min City dwellers looking to escape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the romantic coastal road of Ba Ria, Vung Tau Province, Ho Tram Beach Resort & Spa is the ideal get-away from the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City. A mere two-hour leisurely drive from Saigon, Ho Tram Beach Resort & Spa showcases authentic Vietnamese architecture, set against a backdrop of blue seas, clear skies and rich garden landscapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ho Tram Beach Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho Tram Beach Hotel Vung Tau
- Ho Tram Beach Resort And Spa