“Lovely food and friendly staff..”

Sunlight Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #7 of 54 Restaurants in Bebington
Cuisines: British, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2014

came here for my partners birthday one Friday afternoon and had a really lovely time.
We were the only people in the restaurant until a gang of loud mouths arrived who were clearly on an office lunch and unfortunately shouted so loud I could hardly hear myself think let alone hear anybody talking! Having said that , this was not the restaurants fault although it did slightly ruin our trip there..
The decor is nice, although a little bit dark for my liking and I liked how the tables weren't all crammed together. Makes a change from most restaurants you visit nowadays!
We chose to eat off their lunchtime 2 courses for £10.95 menu (I think it was this much) and I had the fish cakes to start and then the cajun chicken. They were both DELICIOUS and really well presented. I could have eaten them both again and not because the portions were measly but because they were really tasty!

Everybody I was with also enjoyed their food and all said they would return.

This was my third visit and it didn't disappoint . Will return

3  Thank scouser_gal

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Very impressed but couldn't believe the lack of custom for a Friday night, the food and service was terrific, The food was fairly priced but I thought the wine was overpriced for a mediocre Rioja.
They had live entertainment , a guitar and piano duo which i found a bit loud but they happily moved us to a more distant table when asked.
I would definately visit again , especially for a special occassion .

1  Thank RayW333
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Came here for a party night with work; buffet and a disco. Hot buffet was lovely, really tasty vegetable lasagne. The waitresses were really lovely and attentive. Would definately recommend

1  Thank Debspen
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Just returned from this excellent restaurant. Great value on a Wednesday night. Lovely freshly cooked food with attentive and swift service. Cant believe it wasn't busier. Will definitely return soon and would recommend to all.

1  Thank LindaWirral
Reviewed 28 May 2014

As always, we cannot fault this place. Staff attentive but not at your table every second which is a good thing. Food excellent !

1  Thank Debs_Pinky