“Keep Coming Back for More!”
Review of Zugers Bistro - CLOSED

Zugers Bistro
Cuisines: European, Swiss
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2014

A superb little restaurant, with friendly, helpful staff and excellent food. The meals are always well-presented and are of a high standard. We certainly enjoy visiting Zuger's Bistro as it is a lovely place to eat. The other two restaurants, one in Bromborough and one in Chester are equally impressive! If you haven't tried one, or all of the three eating places, you are definitely missing out on a treat.

1  Thank Angela M

Reviewed 25 April 2014

My husband and I had dinner at Zugers tonight and had a delightful meal. So friendly and kind. I wish we had one in Suffolk. Thank you for a lovely evening.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Super,relaxed atmosphere and friendly, efficient service. I have never been disappointed whether eating lunch or meeting friends for coffee and cake... The brownies(warmed!) have to be tasted to be believed!! A favourite place, a real asset to Bebington village. Tucked away behind the main road, don't miss it!

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Went here on Friday evening for a meal and was really impressed. The food was fresh and tasty and the service was excellent. Would recommend.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

As always you can't fault the food. Shame about the service. We called in the morning and was told that we could have a table for 6 at 1pm. We arrived and...no table. We were told that they "don't take bookings" that in itself is fine! But why did you say you would. A simple misunderstanding one may think, would be resolved quickly, however the shake of the head and the condescending look from one of the staff appalled me (a female member of staff). When we tried to pay the said member of staff said "what does she want now" it was appeared this misunderstanding was entirely our fault. Credit where it is due, the food is good as I said, although service is everything. I won't visit again.

3  Thank Jayne P